Ron Paul: Crotch Groped by TSA, Calls for Boycott of Airlines

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Nov 24, 2010.

Would you boycott the airlines?

1. Yes

46 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

23 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Exactly.

#41     Nov 24, 2010
  2. Bob111

Bob111

like i said before-they are monkeys..you can try to be a politically correct,but they still a monkeys with zero intelligence..the whole idea of full body scan is disgusting..along with those,who are in "charge"..fuck airports..i'm glad that i don't have to go anywhere any time soon..

#42     Nov 24, 2010
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Not disagreeing, but a question for you. Accepting that body scans are "disgusting", ok, but how would you feel about a computer chip being implanted in every citizen so that we could simply "read their mind" and look for dangerous plans?

#43     Nov 24, 2010

4. Or, "Ron Paul calls for a rally around his crotch". Circle the wagons.

#44     Nov 24, 2010
  5. Bob111

Bob111

that would be a next logical step in US..more democracy and freedom for everyone!
    they going to start probably with RFID's first...as for reading the mind- i think they already able to do that via our emails,social networks,searches etc..

#45     Nov 24, 2010
  6. have a bait of reality sandwich. TSA is what it is and not what in your dreams you want it to be. It is a guard dog and it will do what master says. Complain to your fucked up congressman who voted profiling out.You would probably voted profiling out too so shut up and sit down !

#46     Nov 24, 2010
  7. BSAM

BSAM

This sounds great, but here's why it won't work:

As soon as the terrorists realize profiling is being employed here is what they do:

The terrorists enter your house one day (without ringing the doorbell) and take your wife and child and stick a knife to their throat. Then, they calmly explain to you that they intend on getting a bomb onto a certain American Airlines flight on a certain day at such and such time.

And, Clacy, guess who is going to take the bomb aboard that airplane. That's right Clacy, you're the man.

Now tell me, are you going to stand there and watch your wife and child get their throats slashed, or are you going to reluctantly do exactly as they say?

I think we all know the answer to this question.

#47     Nov 24, 2010
  8. LeeD

LeeD

BSAM, this is a perfect case where profiling DOES work. An ordinary person smuggling a bomb to a plane will understandably feel nervous, probably so nervous that it will be clearly visible to anyone who looks around... or the person will have to take drugs, which will be visisble to a trained eye.

#48     Nov 24, 2010
  9. False. Soon the TSA will have scanners on the doorsteps of every home.

#49     Nov 24, 2010
  10. BSAM

BSAM

Lee, what you are suggesting could be true; but your hypothesis is too similar to Russian roulette to be a valid alternative.

#50     Nov 24, 2010