Ron Paul: Crotch Groped by TSA, Calls for Boycott of Airlines

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Nov 24, 2010.

Would you boycott the airlines?

1. Yes

46 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

23 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. That's what I'm asking. We have voted and voted and voted again. We have voiced our opinions time and again. How's that been working out? Things are worse than ever. So if your vote means nothing and your opinion means nothing, what's left? We all know the answer, but who among us steps up to take the first hit? Me? Not a chance. I still have too much to lose, as do most Americans. The tyranny will continue so long as they can keep a balance of people just being on the edge, but not willing to jump.

#31     Nov 24, 2010
  2. What is this?

[​IMG]

#32     Nov 24, 2010
  3. Are you going to fire the first shot ?

#33     Nov 24, 2010
  4. I am currently boycotting the airlines.

#34     Nov 24, 2010
  5. Woman: TSA Agents Singled Me Out For My Breasts

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The head of the Transportation Security Administration said the agency will look further into allegations that two male TSA workers picked a woman for additional screening because of her breasts.

Eliana Sutherland recently flew from Orlando International Airport and told Local 6 she felt the two male TSA workers were staring at her breasts and chose her for additional screening because of their size.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/25902334/detail.html

#35     Nov 24, 2010
  6. Sure. Whattya doing for lunch? :)

#36     Nov 24, 2010
  7. Eating some General Tso's chicken :)

#37     Nov 24, 2010
  8. The airlines are the ones with lobbying powers and strong ties to the government. If air travel decreases significantly purely due to TSA, it will become a big issue and will force the government to scale it back. The reality is that no regional airline can financial survive a hit in customers.

#38     Nov 24, 2010
  9. Body Scanner Operator Caught Masturbating at Colorado Airport

DENVER - USA - A full body scanner operator was caught masturbating during a scanning session by airport staff late Tuesday.

Airport officials at Denver International airport were on high alert yesterday when a full body scanner operator was caught masturbating in his booth as a team of High School netball players went through the scanner.

"The young ladies were going through the scanner one by one, and every time one went through, this guys face was getting redder and redder. His hand was moving and then he started sweating. He was then seen doing his 'O' face. That's when the security dragged him out of his booth and cuffed him. He had his pants round his ankles and everybody was really disgusted," Jeb Rather, a passenger on a flight to New York told CBS news.

http://www.dailysquib.co.uk/?c=124&a=2389

#39     Nov 24, 2010
  10. Surely you meant General Mao.

#40     Nov 24, 2010