Ron Paul: Crotch Groped by TSA, Calls for Boycott of Airlines

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Nov 24, 2010.

Would you boycott the airlines?

1. Yes

46 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

23 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. who cares....over half his videos are FAKED! This is even admitted now from various three letter govt agencies.

In the mean time here is the new very dangerous and unconstitutional naked scanners!

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=211076

#151     Nov 28, 2010
  2. Paper tiger?

The USA and the Allies committed grave crimes against civilian populations in WWII. Carpet Bombing civilian cities in Germany caused destruction the like of which Americans have never seen and cannot fathom. Our two Nuclear attacks in Japan... Hardly the record of a paper tiger.

Heck if the Neocons have their way God only knows how many civilian cities they would love to turn into smoking craters in the middle east.

Of course America, except for the chosen few, will not be "America" anymore, but a giant third world penal colony with only a few globalists on top pulling the strings and extracting massive rents from their global subjects. Protest, speech, and freedom of movement will require permission from homeland security and massive computer programs will scan for subversive speech (to locate those who need re-education in offshore prisons).

Welcome to the neoCON's new America!

#152     Nov 28, 2010
  3. Keep it coming. That is the reason I posted "paper tiger" here.

I want to know what Americans are and what Russians are?

#153     Nov 28, 2010
  4. Bob111

Bob111

both.study history..on civil and military wars..mentality is totally different. at least it was. i think it is impossible to achieve a victory ,if there is no great spirit,morale,bravery etc.. you can't have those,if you have a family,salary,a mortgage payment and you fight i don't know what for in foreign soil..you fight against people,who have absolutely nothing to loose and many of them have no fear and don't care if they live or die. you can have all the fucking drones and invisible planes,smart bombs or whatever, but without the great spirit and well defined objectives -you can't win.
    i have nothing against US troops and i believe they will fight till the very fucking end ,if the war is on their own soil( i hope it never happens).

i love when American politicians are scream and yell about nuclear weapons,threats or any other WDM..but they are only ones,who ever use them..btw-for no reason at all.

#154     Nov 28, 2010
  5. Where is Ron Paul? He started this fire and when the fire turned into a wildfire, Ron Paul has disappeared. No word from him.

This reminds him of many years back when I and my friends were setting fire to dry grass and bushes. There was big logs/big branches of wood lying in heap which were 100% dried up. My friend set the grass on fire and within minutes the big woods caught fire. The flames reached 20 to 25 feet high. The heat was unbearable. Everybody was scared to death.

My friend said to me “let us leave/run”. I said to him “wait here till the fire stops/dies”.

This thread will be a never ending thread. The fire will burn/rage as long as there is wood and fuel.

Or should I say, bearice will burn as long as there is wood and fuel in bearice.

#155     Nov 29, 2010
  6. TSA's nude scans would miss taped-on bombs

A new peer-reviewed scientific study says the backscatter full-body imaging X-ray machines being used by the federal Transportation Security Administration could be fooled by terrorists who simply would mold explosives to conform to their bodies.

WND obtained an advance copy of the report, titled "An evaluation of airport X-ray backscatter units based on image characteristics," in which University of California scientists Leon Kaufman and Joseph Carlson demonstrated that packages of explosives contoured to the body or worn along the sides likely would not be detected by TSA X-ray units built to "see" hard edges and anatomical features, and used primarily to image the front and back of the body.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=234401

#156     Nov 30, 2010
  7. Mayhem

Mayhem

Yeah... that, or Abdullah the Bad Guy could just mold a piece of plastic explosive to look like a turd, and stick it up his keister, then use various parts of an iPad as a power source and initiator for the bomb. All he would have to do is poop out the explosive, and he would be good to go.

#157     Nov 30, 2010