Ron Paul: Crotch Groped by TSA, Calls for Boycott of Airlines

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Nov 24, 2010.

Would you boycott the airlines?

1. Yes

46 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

23 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. This would be big for the USA economy and also the world economy. Remember the days after 9/11 attacks.

Appearing on the Alex Jones Show today, Texas Congressman Ron Paul expressed his outrage and disgust with the TSA and its unconstitutional naked body scanners and genital groping under the transparent pretense of protecting the American people from terrorists in distant caves.

“If we tolerate this,” Paul said, “there’s something wrong with us.” He added that the American people deserve to be humiliated and demeaned by the government if they refuse to stand up and resist.

Paul predicted Americans will eventually boycott the airlines to put an end to the intrusive searches and the unconscionable use of dangerous backscatter radiation naked body scanners. “Maybe the Congress will get off their duffs and do something in January,” he said, “and insist we reign in the TSA.”

http://www.infowars.com/ron-paul-crotch-groped-by-tsa-calls-for-boycott-of-airlines/

2. There is nothing wrong with TSA. They are not allowed to profile so they just have to randomly cavity search kids and grandmothers .
    Think about it. They are looking for a muslim terrorists and they are not allowed to pick all muslims for thorough screening.
    Us public is not worried about that but goes crazy about their fat body appearing on the screen somwhere.
    Typical.

3. moarla

moarla

this is simply bullshit.

4. I travel alot, and what I see is that TSA employees are highly disrespectful towards passengers, they literally enjoy treating citizens like shit, but the US government is very stubborn, there is no way they will change things for the better, they are actually using the TSA to see how much they can get away with, in other words it's a test of power.

5. I just went on a flight recently and honestly TSA really didnt' do anything to me or to fellow passengers.

6. Ron Paul is more respected, popular and intelligent than Barack Obama. I wonder why Ron Paul is not the current USA President instead of Obama.

7. clacy

clacy

I travel a lot as well and overall, I have been treated pretty fairly by TSA. I've seen a few stupid things, where an elderly women, or a soccer mom with 3 kids are singled out and given special attention.

That kind of activity is wasteful and unproductive. The TSA should use profiling as their biggest asset. This would decrease costs and make their security far more productive.

8. clacy

clacy

Ron Paul is a quack, and I say that as a strong conservative. Anyone that believes that we should institute the gold standard, loses a lot of credibility, IMO.

9. Because he's not black nor hispanic.. nor a Libtard, obviously

10. Well, they NEED to be able to profile.

We need to get over our PUSSY, POLITICAL CORRECTNESS.. and do what's best for America.

#10     Nov 24, 2010