Ron Paul could beat Obama in 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Optional, Jun 3, 2010.

1. jem

jem

I should note for future reference... I did vote for McCain... but I did abstain on a few votes for republicans... over the last few years because the republicans were so bad.

#51     Jun 5, 2010
  2. You are confusing a liar with hypocrite. there is plenty of liars. Lott, Reid, Pelosi basically everybody on third term .
    However they are not saying they are going to change the way the things are done in DC. So they are not hypocrites, just liars.

#52     Jun 5, 2010
  3. Even as a non US voter I like the cut of Ron Paul but the man stands no chance at all of becoming president, firstly he sounds like a European leftist on Israel and secondly he would take a big swing at the DC gravy train.

#53     Jun 6, 2010
  4. Confused, no. Obama told lie after lie.. whatever the American voted wanted to hear to make us think the was going to be a good guy... fix the Bush wrongs... make Washington more accountable and transparent.

If you look at what he's done vs. what he promised.. the only logical conclusion was that he LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING!

An example of hypocrisy would be if Obama made a speech about how the US Constitution requires a candidate of the office of President be a "natural born" citizen... when he himself (having lied, connived and circumvented one of or most valued documents and its principles) allegedly is not*. Perhaps it is you who doesn't understand the difference.

Maybe he was born in Hawaii, maybe not. Even if he was, he STILL may not be a "natural born" citizen.

#54     Jun 6, 2010