Ron Paul could beat Obama in 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Optional, Jun 3, 2010.

1. No, you are a nut if you think the people are a nut who think Ron Paul is a nut times infinity...

#31     Jun 4, 2010
  2. Convinced me you have nothing of value to offer. ON IGNORE!

#32     Jun 4, 2010
  3. All from Texas or grew up in Texas.

There is nothing that devours a man's mind more than the value that he places on gold. - old Greek proverb.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=185851

Ron Paul :
    "August 15, 1971, when President Richard Nixon closed the "gold window" by implementing the U.S. dollar's complete departure from the gold standard. That same day, the young physician (Ron Paul) decided to enter politics, saying later, "After that day, all money would be political money rather than money of real value. I was astounded.""

#33     Jun 4, 2010
  4. Yeah, what a nut this guy is...

He has never voted to raise taxes.
    He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
    He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
    He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
    He has never taken a government-paid junket.
    He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
    He voted against the Patriot Act.
    He voted against regulating the Internet.
    He voted against the Iraq war.
    He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
    He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG_HuFtP8w8

#34     Jun 4, 2010
  5. These acts prove the point exactly. He doesn't see value in paper currency, so he returns them. If they pay him in gold, he probably won't be returning that. Ron Paul supporters, please send only gold coins to his campaign.

#35     Jun 4, 2010
  6. Ron Paul has great ideas. He just can't be charismatic enough to win the popular vote. I wish it weren't so, but it is.

If his ideas could be channeled into someone who WAS charismatic, then things would be great.

Right now, my personal vote is for Mitt Romney.

#36     Jun 4, 2010
  7. Indeed. I think he would be a great senior advisor to the right president.

#37     Jun 4, 2010
  8. "charismatic" = "won't lie enough"

Even Obama's BS couldn't get him elected with Ron Paul's message. The citizens don't want to endure what would be necessary to save the Republic.

:mad:

#38     Jun 4, 2010
  9. If Ross Perot was elected there would be manufacturing in USA, there would be no Al quaida, there would be no operation Iraqi freedom BS, no open border to Mexico etc. Real nightmare for you Einstein...duh

#39     Jun 4, 2010
  10. Anybody who thinks "Ron Paul is a nut" doesn't deserve to live in America.

#40     Jun 4, 2010