Ron Paul could beat Obama in 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Optional, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Wow. What a moron. How you can conflate someone who follows the constitution with an Islamic Jihadist is the height of stupidity.

#21     Jun 3, 2010
  2. Heck, Flipper the dolphin could even win for the republicans in 2012 with the job "SPILL BABY SPILL" is doing right now.....!!! :eek:

:D :D :D

#22     Jun 3, 2010
  3. Simple questions, which your simple mind should have no difficulty answering:

Why don't all constitutional scholars agree with each other on what they think the Constitution means? After all, they are reading the same text.

Why don't all Christians agree with each other on what every part of the Bible means? After all, they are reading the same text.

#23     Jun 3, 2010
  4. What's even more funny is how he vehemently defends islamic jihadists, yet relentlessly attacks constitutionalists.

#24     Jun 3, 2010
  5. Hello

Hello

And i think to myself...... what a wonderful world......

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z1Y2zdyRin8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z1Y2zdyRin8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

#25     Jun 3, 2010
  6. The solution is the right team.

We have a massive oligarchy with dozens of Czars who oppose America and the Constitution.

What we need is a defined team assembled.

I think Ron Paul would make an excellent Senior Advisor to a Constitutionalist Government Team with solid leadership.

I believe Palin would also make a Great VP ... however I simply don't know of any solid constitutionalist leaders for the Presidency.

Any ideas?

#26     Jun 3, 2010
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Kinda like our current POTUS and where we seem to be headed now?

#27     Jun 3, 2010
  8. To compare a country's constitution with a religious text is just beyond moronic. Just like having a discussion with a Bush neocon or an Obama Superlib is like beating your head against a wall.
    You are hopelessly ignorant.

Carry on.

#28     Jun 3, 2010
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

So its settled, Ron Paul is a nut.

#29     Jun 3, 2010
  10. No, you are a nut if you think Ron Paul's a nut...

#30     Jun 4, 2010