Ron Paul could beat Obama in 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Optional, Jun 3, 2010.

1. One poll recently showed Ron Paul trailing Obama by only 1 percentage point.

The idiots who missed out on supporting Ron Paul in 2008 might miss out again. But if they don't, you have Pubs, Independents, tea partiers, and some Dems who WILL vote for him.

Why not put an actual honest, principaled man in the Whitehouse? This country gets the leaders It deserves

2. There were polls that showed he would win the Republican nomination.When he raised a lot of money his supporters again said he would win

You Ron Paul fans are delusional

3. Illum

Illum

He is a great guy but he is a bit flaky. He never gets out and shakes hands even. Very timid. He can't win. And I do hate to say that.

4. Hello

Hello

It is unfortunate that he will never win the republican nomination, he is exactly what america needs right now, his policies would do more to stimulate economic growth in a time of need than all prior presidents combined.

I think that even if he got elected once people would be to stupid to elect him again, it takes a few years for solid economic policy to prevail, even if he got elected his economic agenda would not be able to get past veto, thats why i know we are fucked, unless a solid conservative comes into power with a republican majority in both houses there is no way his agenda would pass.

5. Please, please, please republicans, nominate Ron Paul in 2012...

6. LOL!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

7. His policies would go like this:

Congress would say, no, no, no...the same way he votes no, no, no in congress now...

Paul's programs would lead to such great divisiveness and poverty in America as to bring about another civil war.

There is no way the women, minority groups, or the real money in America would ever allow Ron Paul to become president.

8. Hello

Hello

Note the fact that i agreed with you, no need to continue acting like a douche.

I think that even if he got elected once people would be to stupid to elect him again, it takes a few years for solid economic policy to prevail, even if he got elected his economic agenda would not be able to get past veto, thats why i know we are fucked, unless a solid conservative comes into power with a republican majority in both houses there is no way his agenda would pass.

9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Ron Paul is a nut. His son is a nut. They are both as loony as Ross Perot.

10. Hello

Hello

While i dont agree with alot of his ideas, his main premise is BY FAR the best idea a U.S. politician has come up with to stimulate economic growth in the states. Obama is taking basically the opposite stance, and Ron Pauls ideas, are ideas which are taught in economics text books, they are the ideas of capitalism, the ideas which made our country great.

#10     Jun 3, 2010