Ron Paul breaks fundraising history!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dinoman, Dec 17, 2007.

1. <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="never" allowNetworking="internal" height="550" width="551" align="middle" data="http://www.ronpaul2008.com/img/myspace/mag/ronpaulmag.swf">
    <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" />
    <param name="allowNetworking" value="internal" />
    <param name="movie" value="http://www.ronpaul2008.com/img/myspace/mag/ronpaulmag.swf" />
    <param name="quality" value="high" />
    <param name="bgcolor" value="&#035;f6f0e3" />
    </object><br /><div align="center"><a href="http://www.ronpaul2008.com/" target="_blank">Visit RonPaul2008.com</a><br />Designed by <a href="http://www.sirberus.com/" target="_blank">SIRBERUS</a>.</div>

#11     Dec 17, 2007
  2. he has been emphatic when asked if he will run as an independent, "saying he has no plans." i tend to think he won't have a choice. the people will be so fed up with the vote fraud by then... the meetup groups will put him on the ballot regardless of his wishes.

this is what the powers that be had hoped to do with al gore or bloomberg. create a fake surge of disgusted voters and usher in a white knight... little did they know we would already find our own.

with the chaos created over the many fixed primaries... we will have a flood of voters calling for paper trails. then ron runs as an independent versus two war mongers both republican and democrat... i smell landslide.

#12     Dec 17, 2007
  3. For the Democrats

#13     Dec 17, 2007
  4. we really need to get boots on the ground and talk to as many boomers as possible about him. older people are starting to definitely notice him, but there are unfortunately practical limits to the internet, with a huge contingent of the public getting information elsewhere

we all need to talk to our boomers about him

#14     Dec 17, 2007
  5. not if the democrat is a war monger like hillary or obama who both voted to continue funding the illegal war.

#15     Dec 17, 2007
  6. Doesn't matter. If RP runs indie, then Dems win. GOP support will be demolished and Dem support will go mostly untouched. My prediction.

GOP = 35%
    DEM = 45%
    RP = 20%

OTOH, if RP runs underneath someone else.

GOP= 55%
    DEM= 45%

#16     Dec 17, 2007
  7. wrong.... when ross perot ran initially he out polled both clinton and bush until his daughter was threatened and he pulled out of the race. when he finally decided to get back in .. the media had no trouble painting him as a nut. the media failed to let people know why he bowed out, they just kept smearing him as an egomaniac and a kook.

if hillary and romney or giuliani are the nominees ron paul would crush them. what you are relying on is the mainstream media's polls.... which are one big scam. they plan on fixing the vote too. we have a battle ahead of us... but don't fall for the mainstream media's shenanigans anymore.

#17     Dec 17, 2007
  8. Perot shot his wad when he started singing that patsy cline song "Crazy for loving you" and then came out with that super impaired vp candidate. He cooked his own goose.:eek:

#18     Dec 18, 2007
  9. dinoman

dinoman

I would have to agree with that statement for the fact he won't be able to get on all ballats.

The Republicans have a clear choice Paul for president or the Dems will win it.

As much as I hate to agree with you on that you are dead balls on!

Unless some miracle happens and the Americans people are as pissed as I think they are. We will soon get a picture of what's to come with Iowa, NH and S.C.

#19     Dec 18, 2007
  10. hughb

hughb

After the Iowa caucuses are over and Ron Paul is still at the back of the pack just like the mainstream media polls say he is, are you guys going to be crying voter fraud? Or maybe make up an elaborate excuse for the discrepency between YouTube polls and actual election results?

#20     Dec 19, 2007