Ron Paul: Blame the Fed for the Financial Crisis

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ajcrshr, Oct 21, 2011.

1. I'm in the minority on a great many things, so I'm afraid my vote is not much powerful than a fart in a hurricane.

But that's ok - democracy is what it is. :)

#41     Oct 23, 2011
  2. if you are in the minority that means you are rich, so you better watch out what the poor may do

#42     Oct 24, 2011
  3. actually, that was just a joke, if you go by nerd math (which is the only thing I understand) at any given time there are exactly the same number of rich and poor, so it is impossible for you to be in the minority

#43     Oct 24, 2011
  4. so the way the whole thing breaks down is 50% are in the majority and 50% are in the minority

#44     Oct 24, 2011
  5. You been dipping into the Woodford Reserve again, buddy?

:)

#45     Oct 24, 2011
  6. if the Woodford Reserve has anything to do with pot, then unfortunately no. Life was really good when I grew my own, but things (as they so often do) change.

#46     Oct 24, 2011
  7. but getting back to Opies post, if it's 50 against 50 you really don't have a choice about what side you are on.

As for me personally, I am really passive and don't like fighting. So whatever side wins you can count on me to criticize you.

#47     Oct 24, 2011
  8. oh, now I got ya, no, Old Grand Dad. My ex old ladies family use to own that distillary, and they really know how to mess a man up.

#48     Oct 24, 2011