Ron Paul: Blame the Fed for the Financial Crisis

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ajcrshr, Oct 21, 2011.

1. IMO "the little guy" who be best served by realizing nobody in power really cares about him, and that if he wants something, he's bloody well going to have to rise up and take it.

The second part of that equation, of course, is that there are a lot more little guys than big guys.

#31     Oct 23, 2011
  2. GordonTheGekko

GordonTheGekko Guest

Back seat driving Ben Bernanke is not something any street guy does.

#32     Oct 23, 2011
  3. and that's a problem, when 51% become little guys the big guys better start pooling their resources.

#33     Oct 23, 2011
  4. I'm a big class warfare guy. You have the rich and you have the poor. There really is no such thing as the middle class.

The rich like the middle class (even though they don't exist) but they fear the poor who are always 50% of the population.

#34     Oct 23, 2011
  5. it's not sociology, it's just simple nerd math

#35     Oct 23, 2011
  6. Welfare is cheaper than revolution.

Unfortunately, it seems we have to keep relearning this lesson every couple of hundred years or so.

#36     Oct 23, 2011
  7. Visaria

Visaria

You misread my post - the guy from that website refuting Ron Paul said that the Fed controls rates. I disagree with that guy, not with Mr Paul.

#37     Oct 23, 2011
  8. In that case, my apologies as appropriate. I agree with the "Fed doesn't have that much control" side of the debate.

#38     Oct 23, 2011
  9. yeah, except we don't want to be back street drivers and are already bored with it. But if you think back street driving is still thrilling have a good time exhausting it.

#39     Oct 23, 2011
  10. well that's not entirely true random, you still do have the power of your vote.

#40     Oct 23, 2011