Ron Paul believes Libya intervention an ‘impeachable’ offense

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bearice, Mar 23, 2011.

Is Libya intervention an ‘impeachable’ offense?

1. Yes

40 vote(s)
    64.5%
  2. No

22 vote(s)
    35.5%
  1. Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with how the UN works, and when you do, drop that midget a note and explain it to him.

http://daccess-dds-ny.un.org/doc/UNDOC/GEN/N11/268/39/PDF/N1126839.pdf?OpenElement

#51     Mar 23, 2011
  2. Horse's mouth.

Hear from Biden if a President could be impeached over Libya.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Adpa5kYUhCA

#52     Mar 23, 2011
  3. Unilaterally authorize. Perhaps that's a difficult phrase to translate into your native tongue.

I'm fairly certain the US shares membership in the UNSC with 14 other sovereigns and they have already voted to approve this action. Perhaps you missed it while watching al jizzeera. (intentional)

#53     Mar 23, 2011
  4. tango29

tango29

Thanks Prof, I couldn't remember who was doing the interview. Even funnier that it is Matthews.

#54     Mar 23, 2011
  5. Obama is just a puppet, like so many others.

"We hope Iraq will be the first domino and that Libya and Iran will follow. We don't like being kept out of markets because it gives our competitors an unfair advantage."

-John Gibson, chief executive of Halliburton's Energy Service Group, told International Oil Daily in an interview in May of 2003.1

#55     Mar 23, 2011
  6. MKTrader

MKTrader

Oh, it would be inconvenient, right? Biden called for the impeachment of Bush if Bush took the United States to war in Iran without congressional approval. In his own words, “Iran is no immediate threat to the United States of America.”

Someone posted the Youtube vid of it on the last page. This should be all over the lamestream press. Instead, we get to hear all about the latest drama involving Michelle and the overweight girls. I'm sure we'll hear more about their dog, next. Anything to avoid the train wreck we're in and make the Obamas look like the perfect, sanitized reality show family.

#56     Mar 23, 2011
  7. olias

olias

It's not the same situation for God's sake. Anyone who wants to make the case that it is the same just looks like a fool.

But again, we shall see. Obama has enough enemies that would love to impeach him, regardless of what the media says about it.

#57     Mar 23, 2011
  8. rew

rew

In answer to the question, "Who listens to Ron Paul?" I wrote:
    "The small minority of Americans who believe that our Constitution should be followed."

This is nonsense. If 300 million Americans wanted the Constitution to be followed (which hasn't been the case in my lifetime) Ron Paul would have won the 2008 election by a landslide. For taking the Constitution seriously Ron Paul is regularly labeled a kook and a nut.

#58     Mar 23, 2011
  9. rew

rew

One of the reasons we have massive deficits is because we insist on playing world cop. I fail to see how our near 10 year occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan has made life better for the average Iraqi or Afghani. Taking sides in Libya's civil war isn't going to turn out any better.

#59     Mar 23, 2011
  10. Surely you jest.

RU Paul has more credibility than Ron Paul.

How does he talk out both sides of his mouth at the same time while keeping a straight face?

#60     Mar 23, 2011