Ron Paul believes Libya intervention an ‘impeachable’ offense

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bearice, Mar 23, 2011.

Is Libya intervention an ‘impeachable’ offense?

1. Yes

40 vote(s)
    64.5%
  2. No

22 vote(s)
    35.5%
  1. Larson

Larson Guest

Bingo.

#41     Mar 23, 2011
  2. Locutus

Locutus

haha stupid redneck. You just call everybody who doesn't agree with you a pinko liberal, don't you? That's fine, I do too, you old lefty.

In the meantime I'm not left-wing oriented. I oppose all government functions apart from those that provide economic or undeniable practical benefits from being centrally organized (defence, law & order, possibly education/medicare but there must be evidence of this and there is not at this time). I don't think democracy is necessary because there really is only one way to organize these things (the way that maximizes economic benefit for the most possible amount of people, while keeping a certain degree of equality (you can also figure out which minimum degree of equality this is because there is statistical evidence by now what levels of inequality will destabilize societies...the US is mighty close to this frontier I might add)).

I kind of like it how it is structured now, actually, minus the voting part.

#42     Mar 23, 2011
  3. Locutus

Locutus

The US is smarter. Not even going to argue why.

Why not be policeman of the world? If you expect the world to basically give you prosperity via massive account deficits you have to do something for the world (i.e. make it better in some way).

If you want to be more like China that's fine but assuming you are not a top 20-ish% earner have fun living your life in squalor then.

Whiners. Still haven't really heard a convincing argument of any sort other than "OMG OBAMA IS A RETARD!"

#43     Mar 23, 2011
  4. #44     Mar 23, 2011
  5. This statement speaks volumes and it isn't good.

#45     Mar 23, 2011
  6. tango29

tango29

Funny, the Vice President feels this is an impeachable offense too. I just listened to a recording of him describing how he would bring the President up for impeachment for doing what his Administration is doing now. Biden explains on the recording how he knows it would his duty as he teaches constitutional law and is an expert.
    Hmm, where is the pinhead now? Why doesn't the recording hit the mainstream media instead of just my local station?

#46     Mar 23, 2011
  7. Surely, you jest.

#47     Mar 23, 2011
  8. Locutus

Locutus

The Vice President of what? Surely not the United States. Maybe FOX news?

#48     Mar 23, 2011
  9. olias

olias

That's a pretty ridiculous thing to say. You can't even be serious with a comment like that

#49     Mar 23, 2011
  10. olias

olias

I'm certain the president has enough enemies that if this is deemed to impeachable, there will be an effort to impeach him. Until then I don't see the point of belaboring the issue.

#50     Mar 23, 2011