Ron Paul AMAZING!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tyler19, Nov 5, 2007.

1. So you're stuck on the abortion issue? Do you not realize just how brainwashed you are?

Do you even care about the issues that Ron Paul brings up? You know, important stuff, like hard stable currency, the Fed, the IRS, the war in Iraq, financial stability, true economic progress? Or is it more important to you that gays never marry?

I don't believe he will get the nomination, in fact, both of the Republican & Democratic parties are scared sh*tless of him, so is the media, so are the corporations. Noone has been able to take him on head on in a debate, no "journalist" or media head has been able to make him break down. They can't discredit him.

Ron Paul has been blacklisted from a number of state debates, he is ignored by the media in the face of numerous viewer requests, he is slammed by radio talk shows, his supporters are ignored, insulted, hung up on, yet he keeps on trucking. He is leading an opinion of a lot of people in this nation, and whether he has a chance or not, it's simply a matter of standing up for what you believe in.

I have no illusions here, if the man, by some miraculous chance actually WINS the presidency, I doubt he will make it past a few months in office before an "accident" happens.

#31     Nov 5, 2007
  2. RP only doesnt have a chance if the people in power can convince everyone they are throwing away their vote, which will get the "other guy" into office.

The media is rigged. The internet will solve that problem.

#32     Nov 5, 2007
  3. buylo

buylo

Threw my hat into the ring. Just donated.

#33     Nov 5, 2007
  4. I will donate to less tax and govt. Hope he can bring the grassroots movement around. Good luck.

#34     Nov 5, 2007
  5. tyler19

tyler19

6. trendy

trendy

Ditto.

#36     Nov 5, 2007
  7. dinoman

dinoman

4+ million in one day.... and as the day ends the money keeps trucking in.

Darn the web spammers learned how to print money like the FED. Wow these guys are good.

:D

The more people that try to throw this movement and Dr. Paul under the bus, the more they inspire supporters and the bigger the movement will come.

I will not surcome to voting for the lesser of 2 evils.

I am voting for my country!

#37     Nov 6, 2007
  8. Same here - although I did my contribution on Saturday.

I suspect Dr. Paul is pulling a lot of us former politically apathetic voters out of the woodwork.

Wouldn't it be a kick to have John Galt...uh, I mean Ron Paul in the oval office? :cool:

Can you imagine what this country could do if we returned to what made us great? At the very least, I'd love to see Paul battling Pelosi, Reid and Rangel.

#38     Nov 6, 2007
  9. Ron Paul '08.

Finally, a sane person who is running for the highest office in the land.

Watch the media and lobbying dirty tricks begin.

Don't let it deter you, though. Spread the word to neighbors and friends.

#39     Nov 6, 2007
  10. poyayan

poyayan

I probably agree with 80% to 90% of the stuff he said. Like someone said, no one is perfect.

However, I have serious problem with the other 2 leading Cannidate.

Giuliani - sounds like he will go to war with Iran. Heck! or start World War III. This preamptive strike thing really bother me.

Clinton - I really think financially US cannot sink anymore. Although, Bill didn't really spend that much, I don't like the idea of all congress and presidency are controlled by one party. Everything turn to sh*t when that happens.

#40     Nov 6, 2007