Ron Paul AMAZING!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tyler19, Nov 5, 2007.

1. I didn't know that Noam Chomsky was anti-abortion.

#11     Nov 5, 2007
  2. Casey30

Casey30

OK, so a life long track record is not enough.

Who do you happen to like?

#12     Nov 5, 2007
  3. Ron Paul isn't flawless, because flawless men don't exist.

Just take one look at all the empty stuffed suits that make up his competition, and the correct choice becomes crystal clear.

#13     Nov 5, 2007
  4. He's great but he will be like the Ross Perot of 92' in the tally's. Man I wish Perot got in there. Think he got like 18%

Paul will just take the votes away from one of the two frontrunners.

#14     Nov 5, 2007
  5. tyler19

tyler19

So you believe that a candidate that raised close to 3.5 million in one day is only going to poll at 18%?

#15     Nov 5, 2007
  6. i agree with 97% of what ron paul stands for. i have an issue with his protectionist border ideas but otherwise im 100% behind him. he has my vote!

surf

#16     Nov 5, 2007
  7. Casey30

Casey30

All I can remember of Ross Perot was "Buy American!!!" I just read the wiki on Perot...nothing like Ron Paul. perot wanted an expansion on the War on Drugs, protectionism in trade...and other policies.

Ron Paul wants the Federal Governement out of out lives. Also, voting for someone you believe in is not a waste, believing in that idea is what Hillary, Mitt and Rudy want of every voter.

By the way I think Ron Paul crushes it in the Primary's. He will be the Republican nominee for pres. It is all about turnout and he is winning many of the straw polls, where turnout really matters. His supporters will turnout, where the others won't.

#17     Nov 5, 2007
  8. Its hysterical how much support RP gets online, but he barely moves the needle in the polls or in the MSM. Its like there's 2 different worlds out there. The MSM makes barely a mention of him, but if you read the new media internet, RP is all over the place. Why is there such a HUGE divide?

#18     Nov 5, 2007
  9. Casey30

Casey30

God Bless...I actually am probably closer to 70-80% in agreement. He has my vote too.

#19     Nov 5, 2007

10. interesting. i think the internet is more reflective of reality than the outdated polling methods. my opinion.

regards,

surf

#20     Nov 5, 2007