Ron Paul Admits He's On Social Security Even Though He Believes It's Unconstitutional

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Imagine that, getting paid out on a government program that you spent all your life being forced to pay into against your will......

If only those greedy people like Ron Paul didnt take their social security which was owed to them, then everyone else could have a little more.....

2. He had to pay into the fucking system so why shouldn't he take the bene's? That's like saying someone shouldn't take unemployment should they lose their job even though they (are forced to) pay into it. If u make me pay for something I am taking the fucking benefits whether I agree with the system or not. Give everyone a choice and those that don't pay in CAN'T recieve the benefits. I sure as shit would not pay in.

edit: Max beat me to it.

3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Exactly Max. The guy paid into the damn system for 40 years and now wants "his" money back. Oh the horror. Does Vhehn even read the shit he posts before he posts it? Maybe he needs to hire an editor. :)

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

FP completely owned - again.