Ron P, Rick S, and Mitt R pick up 6 delegates each in Iowa

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DemZad, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Yeah, it's been a real disaster. Hey, have you bought a new car yet? Everyone else is.

#41     Jan 4, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Too bad they arent buying the Chevy Volts the Obama admin is trying to push, it was just rated the biggest flop of 2011, just like everyone else in the obama admin it was a total dud. :D

#42     Jan 4, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Over 200 thousand dollars of taxpayer subsidization in each car.

Each car is a 200 grand bonfire of the vanity of Barrack Obama. :D

#43     Jan 4, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Please look up the term "Channel Stuffing". Then come back and post intelligently about new car sales.

#44     Jan 5, 2012
  5. Ricter

Ricter

I'm sorry you're not doing very well. I'd buy a new car myself, but the present car is still pretty new.

#45     Jan 5, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, maybe thats what they should change the name to, the chevy bonfire, or the chevy crusher, since 90% of them will end up in a bonfire or a car crusher. :D

#46     Jan 5, 2012
  7. Ricter

Ricter

#47     Jan 5, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Yes indeed, they will be working hard on new shitty designs that nobody likes, so they can keep building cars that nobody wants.

GM kind of reminds me of when my Nephew wanted to make a lemonade stand the other day, he wanted to make some money, and he needed all these fancy things for his stand, I knew it would end up costing me more money to get all the things he wanted, and i could have saved myself time and money by just giving him the money, but i figured id do it anyways, to keep him busy, and teach him a bit of work ethic, and even though the lemonade was terrible, it kept him busy and a couple people were able to choke down a glass and give him some money, and he felt good about himself at the end of the day. Thats GM to a tea.

It would probably be cheaper for us to keep handing their employees cash, but atleast this way we can keep them busy building shit cars that nobody wants, and at the end of the day these UAW workers get to feel good about themselves, like they really produced something.

Welcome to liberal America, where everybody gets rewarded just for showing up. :D

#48     Jan 5, 2012
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Sounds like a brilliant plan to me, subsidizing a highly expensive commercial space travel vehicle, during a time when the economy is reeling, and nobody will be able to afford to use it. Break out the government cheque book, im in, cant possibly see how this one could go bad. :D

Do any of these dopes ever consider that maybe they should stop fucking building things that they lose money on, unless the government gives them money? If you are going to lose money on a project dont fucking do it, simple as that, hell most five year olds could figure out that concept.

#49     Jan 5, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

YES it has. (I know you were trying to be sarcastic)
    No, nothing wrong with the old one
    Everyone? Exaggerate much Ricter? :)

#50     Jan 5, 2012