Ron P, Rick S, and Mitt R pick up 6 delegates each in Iowa

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DemZad, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

I agree. But we ARE there. And if it was 75 degrees in Chicago today I could wear shorts.

#21     Jan 4, 2012
  2. He received the same amount of delegates as the supposed de facto pick. You and I both know the media had both barrels on him for the past few weeks. For him to come out of that in a tie IS a victory, because the corporate media did EVERYTHING in their power to destroy him. How many other candidates have survived that type of assault without the media propping them back up?

Clearly, he has proven himself to be a FACTOR in this race :)

#22     Jan 4, 2012
  3. ....and it looks like Bachmann is ending her campaign:

DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — An adviser to Michele Bachmann says the Minnesota congresswoman is ending her bid to win the Republican presidential nomination after coming in last in the Iowa caucuses.
    Bachmann finished sixth out of six candidates in the first of many contests to pick a Republican presidential candidate.
    She canceled appearances planned for Wednesday in South Carolina and scheduled a news conference in Des Moines, Iowa, instead.
    The adviser requested anonymity to speak before Bachmann makes the announcement.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...Pu4Hbw?docId=daf1e08e885843f5b9989294d44d689f

#23     Jan 4, 2012
  4. But Paul would get us out of there

#24     Jan 4, 2012
  5. Mvector

Mvector

There was also some "tricks" last night being reported from within Iowa - that does not surprise me - taking everything into account he did very good.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/politicaltheatre/2012/01/grand-theft-iowa/

#25     Jan 4, 2012
  6. What an idiotic post. Why: because Iran ALREADY got enriched uranium!

10 years behind in the thinking/vision.

#26     Jan 4, 2012
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

#27     Jan 4, 2012
  8. Are you regurgitating the flavor of the day: the other days it was Cain/Backmann/Gingrich/etc. Now it is Santorum.

Use your brain if you want not to find yourself parroting nonsense.

#28     Jan 4, 2012
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

#29     Jan 4, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

In light of what I've learned about Santorum today, could we please not use "flavor" in the same sentence? : )

#30     Jan 4, 2012