ron baron says equities are in "less than the 1st inning NO outs!!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by S2007S, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Pretty close. Replace Io with Otta. :p

urrrrrr.... ok. Maybe a better solution would be to actually learn how to trade, or you could hand it to a professional. Ooops there's that sales pitch again! :D

#41     Feb 9, 2012
  2. I've been trading, off and on, since 1992. I know lots of guys older than I who won't touch the stock indicies. It's pretty arrogant AND ignorant on your part to imply that guys who won't fuck around with the e-mini's need a professional's assistance.

Then again, you said that you were still learning...

#42     Feb 9, 2012
  3. Hey man, you were poking at me; I'm just poking back. :D Kinda funny actually that you couldn't see I was turning around your own teasing and using it against you.

Somebody is about to educate me why the e-mini is dead.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3443037#post3443037

#43     Feb 9, 2012
  4. denner:
    'You're a broker aren't you?
    I know all the sales pitches backwards and forwards.'

bhardy307:
    'Yes, you obviously know them so well that you intentionally pass negative judgement against others.
    You're a perma-bear, aren't you!?'

Thank you denner, I didn't know he's a stockbroker.
    We all know how brokers earn money - via sales commission.
    Not trading.
    It all makes sense now.

#44     Feb 11, 2012
  5. I am not a stockbroker. Sorry.

Awfully funny that you're accusing me of not trading given your own track record.

Now go talk to that invisibile psychologist friend of yours who apparently lives "3000 miles away". Is she your internet girlfriend? If she asks for money say, "no!". Do not go up the stairs to your Mommy's living room and ask her for money so you can spoil your new virtual girlfriend.

#45     Feb 11, 2012
  6. denner
    02-09-12
    'You're a broker aren't you?

bhardy307
    02-10-12
    'Yes, you obviously know them so well that you intentionally pass negative judgement against others. You're a perma-bear, aren't you!? :D'

GS
    02-11-12
    'Thank you denner, I didn't know he's a stockbroker'

bhardy307
    02-11-12
    'I am not a stockbroker. Sorry'

Feb 12, 2012
    bhardy307,
    Slight problem.
    You have admitted you're a stockbroker (like bwolinsky)
    There seem to be a few brokers on ET with a long only bias - no TA knowledge - in a long term bear market - and a desire to scapegoat traders like myself.
    Not trading.
    It's all making sense now.

BTW are your clients aware of how you conduct yourself on public forums ?

#46     Feb 12, 2012
  7. You're an idiot GrandSuperPooper.

'Yes, you obviously know them so well that you intentionally pass negative judgement against others. You're a perma-bear, aren't you!? :D'

This was nothing but sarcastic reply to Denner poking at me. I am not a broker. Never have been. Never will be. Sorry

#47     Feb 12, 2012
  8. Priceless entertainment. One guy decides you're a broker because you're long "in a long-term bear market" (like this is some sort of 100% certainty), and the other chimes in and decides the word of the first one has to be true because - from what I can figure out because he doesn't like you. Ohhh kayyyyyy.

#48     Feb 12, 2012
  9. Its sad actually. The poor guy is self-destructing right in front of us. I hope this online woman he was talking about is able to help him and isn't just exploiting him for more blog material.

#49     Feb 12, 2012
  10. denner
    02-09-12
    'You're a broker aren't you ?

bhardy307
    02-10-12
    'Yes, you obviously know them so well that you intentionally pass negative judgement against others.
    You're a perma-bear, aren't you!? :D

GS
    02-11-12
    'Thank you denner, I didn't know he's a stockbroker'

bhardy307
    02-11-12
    'I am not a stockbroker. Sorry'

Feb 12, 2012
    bhardy307,
    Slight problem.
    You have admitted you're a stockbroker (like bwolinsky)
    There seem to be a few brokers on ET with a long only bias - no TA knowledge - in a long term bear market - and a desire to scapegoat traders like myself.
    Not trading.
    It's all making sense now.
    BTW are your clients aware of how you conduct yourself on public forums ?

#50     Feb 12, 2012