Romney's Libya Line Fuels Foreign Policy Doubts

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brass, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Again, better to Respond than simply React. Enough on that.

IMO, the way to have dealt with the 911 Assholes would have been to get a Seal Team or similar to stalk and kill them, not start a war in Iraq or Afghanistan. Those radical people who attacked us were nothing more than cowardly, street level thug scumbags. We revamped our entire method of travel, to our dismay, and we started 2 very foolish wars. Cost us Trillions AND thousands of American lives, not to mention 100's of thousands of Iraqi and Afghanistani lives.

We can saber rattle, we can send in small troop contingents, we can continue with sanctions, BUT we must respond well and strongly. I know the GOP will say that Obama is weak, and that perhaps Romney Would be stronger, but with R's knee jerk yesterday, I still prefer a more thought out response.

#31     Sep 13, 2012
  2. Romneys desperation is pathetic.He is making it somewhat entertaining though watching him sink lower and lower

#32     Sep 13, 2012
  3. The Iraq War Will Cost Us $3 Trillion, and Much More
    -------------------------

bleh....

means nothing, nor does any other number with the word trillion in it.....

Seriously, when you pay $3.32 a lb for a tomato a trillion is chump change...:cool:

#33     Sep 13, 2012
  4. Errr, I have to ask again. Why are Holder and the Fed's all over this guy? What exactly did he do other than make a movie? Who is the enemy? Radical Islamists can now justify the killing of American citizens just cause they don't like a movie? This should be of real concern, I mean REAL concern to all Americans. The G-men might as well be authorizing a hit on this man.
    http://news.yahoo.com/feds-id-california-mans-role-anti-islam-film-164554115.html

#34     Sep 13, 2012
  5. #35     Sep 13, 2012
  6. #36     Sep 13, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

#37     Sep 13, 2012
  8. Fox News released the identity of one of the Navy Seals who put a bullet in Bin Ladens chest

#38     Sep 13, 2012
  9. I'm glad we agree. I'd call it criminally negligent if/when this guy gets whacked .

#39     Sep 13, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

#40     Sep 13, 2012