Romney's Libya Line Fuels Foreign Policy Doubts

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brass, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Again, I prefer a President who Responds instead of just knee-jerk Reacting, albeit from his handlers. And, with so many changes in his policies, and I hate the term Flip Flop, but since he nothing of substance that has stood the test of even his candidacy, it really worries me. You have a spin around guy being controlled by the old Bush war mongers, not a good thing. If we had a Romney type during the last few years we would likely be in more wars, not fewer.

#11     Sep 13, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

You mean take a chance on the guy who keeps stepping in it whichever way he turns? And then doubles down with the other foot?

Perhaps Obama's new campaign strategy should simply be to keep Romney talking.

#12     Sep 13, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Like WE did in 2008?

#13     Sep 13, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

#14     Sep 13, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

Exactly. The Palin/McCain ticket lost.

#15     Sep 13, 2012
  6. His Olympic messup is still fresh in the minds of the International Community.

#16     Sep 13, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

The Hilda Beast is busy apologizing to the Muslims, again.

#17     Sep 13, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

So did the US and it's taxpayers.

#18     Sep 13, 2012
  9. But this kind of indecisiveness is OK? I've got news for the president. If Egypt is neither an ally or an enemy, in that part of the world, they're the enemy. Nice we keep sinking billions of dollars into a country that is clearly not going in the direction of an ally. If this is what passes for foreign policy expertise, I'll take my chances on the new guy.
    http://news.yahoo.com/obama-egypt-not-ally-enemy-122704386.html

#19     Sep 13, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Billions we don't even have and borrow before we give them away for nothing I might add.
    I'd vote for a monkey wearing a necktie before I'd vote for the Obama disaster. ANYONE would be better.

#20     Sep 13, 2012