Romney's fundraisers are quietly amassing millions

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. Brass

Brass

And here's the oh-so-surprising part:

...Unlike President Barack Obama, Romney's campaign will not identify his major fundraisers, and federal law doesn't require him to...The lack of transparency by the Romney campaign prevents voters from knowing who wields influence inside the GOP frontrunner's campaign and how their interests might benefit if he is elected...

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

LOL

Romney could be covered in a think black curtain from head to toe and he'd still
    be more transparent than Obama bin lying. You know, the lying POS that promised transparency.

4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

+1

I'm still puzzled as to why a canadian faghag would be obsessed with American politics. Must be a little quiet up there.

5. Brass

Brass

There you go, "thinking" again. You'd best stop before you hurt yourself.

6. Epic

Epic

No such thing as transparency at that level of government. Anybody who requests it is dreaming. Anyone who thinks they are getting it is completely naive.

7. Brass

Brass

8. Max E.

Max E.

This is more great news, if Obama is going to try to play class warfare, and the democrats are going to play this bullshit game about a war on women, then it is good to know that the people who are footing the bill for all of their spending have a way to fight back. The entire media except for Fox news is in the tank for Obama so this is the only way to fight back, and get equal air time.

Democrats have tried to turn democracy into a game, of buying votes using the 10% of people who pay taxes money, of course all the people who dont have to pay for the shit that they propose are going to vote for the free ice cream that the democrats offer them, so its nice to know that the minority, (people who actually work and pay taxes) can fight back.

I hope Romney raises 5 billion and fucking buries Obama in negative advertising, I cant think of anyone who deserves it more than Obama. :D

9. Obama currently has and will have more money but bravo for Romney :)

10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

#10     Mar 27, 2012