Romney Wins

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 22, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

I think Romney is surging and seems to have the inside track to the nomination. Unless he screws up badly I think he will overtake Perry soon and breakout. What say you?

2. Max E.

Max E.

I agree, Intrade also has him with a 10% advantage, which i think is good neews, because he has the best shot at beating obama.\, perry kind of shot himself in the foot with the social security thing,

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Of all of them, Romney is the least conservative. So while I'm happy it's ABO, there are better folks who I'd prefer.

4. America needs a bigger change than Romney represents.

While anyone would be better than Odumbo, things won't change much in a Romney admin.

Ron Paul. Our only hope.

5. Romney can't win.
    Obama "could" win in a longshot, but I doubt he want's to run.

Doesn't leave much, does, it?

6. I have to agree. Romney does nothing for me and seems like a complete pushover for more of the same ole same ole.

7. Obama won't win and possibly won't even run.

The liberal agenda has been exposed like never before thanks in large part to all the new media we have and idiots like Warren running her shit filled mouth.

We'll have another 8 year swing coming up.

Question is how far do we swing to the right? Given how far we swang left, it could be far but if the candidate is Romney, then the swing stops in the middle and starts nudging left again.

8. wildchild

wildchild

I thought from the beginning this Perry surge would be a short lived thing and it would be Romney with the nomination. By the time the first vote is cast the polling numbers will look a lot different. If Romney wins and he gets Rubio or Ryan as his running mate, Obama is going to be in trouble.

Personally I was hoping Paul Ryan would into the race but it doesnt look like he will.

9. cstfx

cstfx

We need Christie to run.

10. cstfx

cstfx

If he were to run and win, he'd be getting carded at every G20 meeting. He needs to age a bit in the looks first.

#10     Sep 23, 2011