Romney Vs Paul: Experts Agree GOP Contest Now A Two Horse Race

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mvector, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Mvector

Mvector

Santorum has no campaign structure beyond Iowa

January 4, 2012

GOP insiders and political analysts agree that Rick Santorum placed all his eggs in one Iowa basket and has neither the funding nor the organisation to forge any kind of momentum beyond the Hawkeye State.

The only two candidates who have both the propulsion AND the support base to progress significantly are Mitt Romney and Congressman Ron Paul.

Despite trailing Romney by only eight votes in Iowa, Santorum has neither the money nor the staff or structure to move forward in the race.

http://www.infowars.com/romney-vs-paul-experts-agree-gop-contest-now-a-two-horse-race/

2. I'm interested to see what the media does with him now.

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

No offense, but I don't believe anything I read at "infowars". Not saying the premise of the OP is wrong, but that's not a news source I tend to go to.

4. I hear that a lot. To me, they are at least as credible as Fox News. True, there is some out there stuff but a lot of what they put out there is verifiable with other sources.

I take all media with a grain of salt.

5. pspr

pspr

I think Ron Paul has peaked. Not winning Iowa had to be a big disappointment going forward. I doubt he will come close in any of the other states IMHO.

Santorum or Gingrich will be the only ones who might have a shot. Mostly Santorum. If his momentum stalls it's over.

6. Mvector

Mvector

Drudgereport.com has numerous weekly links to Infowars articles - they have already arrived my friend. Infowars is on the cutting edge of the "anti-corporate" media charge taking place in this country.

7. Mvector

Mvector

Don't forget - Infowars told us all about this reality -

According to the GAO audit, $16.1 trillion in secret loans were made by the Federal Reserve between December 1, 2007 and July 21, 2010. The following list of firms and the amount of money that they received was taken directly frompage 131 of the GAO audit report….

Citigroup – $2.513 trillion
    Morgan Stanley – $2.041 trillion
    Merrill Lynch – $1.949 trillion
    Bank of America – $1.344 trillion
    Barclays PLC – $868 billion
    Bear Sterns – $853 billion
    Goldman Sachs – $814 billion
    Royal Bank of Scotland – $541 billion
    JP Morgan Chase – $391 billion
    Deutsche Bank – $354 billion
    UBS – $287 billion
    Credit Suisse – $262 billion
    Lehman Brothers – $183 billion
    Bank of Scotland – $181 billion
    BNP Paribas – $175 billion
    Wells Fargo – $159 billion
    Dexia – $159 billion
    Wachovia – $142 billion
    Dresdner Bank – $135 billion
    Societe Generale – $124 billion
    “All Other Borrowers” – $2.639 trillion

Faux news, CNN, MSNBC did not! ;-)

8. Paul isn't done.Newt is done and Santorum hasn't been attacked because no one saw him as a threat.Now that he is Santorum is about to get slaughtered.

The establishment threw their best at Paul and he was still able to place third only a few points behind Romney and Santorum

9. Mvector

Mvector

South Carolina is going to be the hard test - that will dictate the trends imo.

10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Bloomberg ran that story, did it not?

#10     Jan 4, 2012