romney Vote With Us, Or You're Fired

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Nov 4, 2012.

1. p.s.s Let me present you with another question that I really hope you will answer honestly, even if only to yourself-

How have you been doing, financially speaking, over the last 4 years?

#31     Nov 4, 2012
  2. The last 4 were just slightly better than the previous 4, but I trade a lot, and have a few disparate businesses that level out my earnings curve.

#32     Nov 4, 2012
  3. 1) That's fine it's better to start the recovery now as opposed to 4 years from now.

2) No better time than the present for the market to respond to economic conditions rather than govt manipulations of the past 6-8 yrs.

3) The obama admin are clueless clowns when it comes to economics.
    he's not offering a single sound idea.

#33     Nov 4, 2012
  4. The last 4 have been the worst of my 20 yr career and I don't perceive full time employment as beneficial to me.
    I start less than part -time work next year.

As far as I concerned I ready to turn my job over to incompetent AA rcg drones.

Too bad so sad, socialized healthcare is gonna suck.

#34     Nov 4, 2012
  5. Why are you blaming Obama because you haven't been able to make good money trading the last 4 years? Have you considered that trading may just be your problem?

And if you can't work full time, you're going to need socialized healthcare as much as anyone. I don't mind chipping in and getting you some help if you really need it, but this seems to contradict your way of thinking.

I'm really having a hard time understanding where it is you're coming from, but I'm listening.

#35     Nov 4, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I mind.

#36     Nov 4, 2012
  7. whatever dude .
    you might try reading next time before you post a reply.:cool:

#37     Nov 4, 2012
  8. Ricter

Ricter

He's done terribly because for four years he's been listening to and buying the doom and gloom, and shorting.

#38     Nov 4, 2012

9. ahhh. damn. If that's the case, sorry PT. sincere. I'm no stranger to mistakes.

#39     Nov 4, 2012
  10. You may be right on this one.

2) No better time than the present for the market to respond to economic conditions rather than govt manipulations of the past 6-8 yrs. [/QUOTE]

I'm glad to see you can acknowledge there was a problem long before Obama took office.

3) The obama admin are clueless clowns when it comes to economics.
    he's not offering a single sound idea.
    [/QUOTE]

The best economic advice I can give you is definitely do NOT vote for "shut it down, and split town" Mitt Romney. Vote libertarian, or any other fringe party, but don't support ego over our soldiers and our country. Let's not make the same catastrophic mistake we made by electing Bush.

#40     Nov 4, 2012