Romney Sprints To 20% Lead Among White Voters

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 31, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

People are finally coming to their senses and seeing Obama for the divisive, Marxist, racist that he is.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows Mitt Romney attracting 47% of the vote, while President Obama earns support from 44%. Five percent (5%) prefer some other candidate, and four percent (4%) are undecided.

Romney has a 20-point advantage among white voters. Obama is supported by 91% of black voters and 57% of other minority voters.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ministration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

2. Hey pspr, why not make a bet with me then? Free money to you or your charity. Jem took me up on it. Can you imagine how nice it would be to get bragging rights by actually manning up up and making a bet? Probably not, probably more crickets. Bet's open for a while. $100 minimum. Tick tock.

3. pspr

pspr

Why would I want to bet on anything with a faggot when I can go to a reputable place to make all the bets I would want and with better odds?

You're not rational even for a masochistic puppet.