Romney says he likes parts of 'Obamacare'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Sep 9, 2012.

1. http://news.yahoo.com/romney-says-likes-parts-obamacare-131040341--finance.html

Romney says he likes parts of 'Obamacare'

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney, who promised early in his campaign to repeal President Barack Obama's health care overhaul, says he would keep several important parts of the overhaul.

"Of course there are a number of things that I like in health care reform that I'm going to put in place," he said in an interview broadcast Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press." ''One is to make sure that those with pre-existing conditions can get coverage."

Romney also said he would allow young adults to keep their coverage under their parents' health-insurance.

Those provisions have been two of the more popular parts of Obama's Affordable Care Act.

"I say we're going to replace Obamacare. And I'm replacing it with my own plan," Romney said. "And even in Massachusetts when I was governor, our plan there deals with pre-existing conditions and with young people."

2. [​IMG]

3. Mitt conveniently left out that he dealt with pre-existing conditions and with young people by forcing everyone to buy health insurance and fined people who didn't buy insurance

Mitts desperation is pathetic

4. His desperation resonates throughout the party. Watching their defeat will be beautiful thing to see.

5. AAboy
    Desperation does seem to characterize your self implosion over the past week .

Counted on your lies going unchallenged eh?:D

How'd that work out for you?

6. Now, I do see desperation, in you PT. And, for the hundreth time, you're better than that.

We all know that Romney designed Obamacare, and that he will let us know what he thinks, as soon as Rove tells him what he thinks. And, then he'll change his mind as needed. Etch a sketch is too nice for him.

7. The AA argument is always a bastion of those low skilled whites who cannot compete for the other 88 slots. After awhile cognitive dissonance kicks in, and they have no choice but keep repeating the same things over and over. You know, feedback loops indicate a failure in cognition. ( whether it be natural or AI)

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I thought Reid Pelosi and the insurance companies designed Obamacare.

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

AA removes real competition moRON and gives slots to those who wouldn't otherwise qualify, based solely on race.

10. The damn insurance companies were allowed back in just to get the Rep's to go along. Single payer is the only true answer, no stupid insurance companies as wasteful middlemen.

#10     Sep 9, 2012