Romney, Ryan Refuse To Identify(any) Tax Loopholes They’d Close

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Then we have to worry about who is taking her place for next 4 years. Did I miss something from her? If Obama wins, is she planning on leaving her post as SOS?

#31     Sep 11, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

You never know how these things will play out, but she's noted a few times in the past that her intentions were for a single term.

#32     Sep 11, 2012
  3. I am simply reflecting the sentiment of the DNC.

Bill, who admits he is not a close friend Barack, gave the speech of his life, why?

He could have crushed Obama that night, but he probably elected him, why?

#33     Sep 11, 2012
  4. I hate to bust your bubble but the only people who watched that speech were MSNBC dopes. I have yet to hear any undecided voter say, well if Bill is for obama, that settles it for me. Of course he supports the democrat candidate. He wouldn't have been allowed near the podium if he didn't.

This election is too close to call. It will turn on the debates, who manages to screw up between now and voting day, exogenous events like a middle east blowup or stock market crash, etc.

I do believe you're right that Bill gave his speech for Hillary's benefit. That and to recharge his gargantuan ego.

#34     Sep 11, 2012
  5. Thatcher was a dried up prune when she ran. She is a now one the beloved Prime Ministers of our Mother.

Now, in contrast, Palin ran, and all anyone could see was her ass. I think lack of visuals in a female politician is a good thing.

#35     Sep 11, 2012
  6. Sample size and bias is my retort, AAA. We will see. I can bet that if Obama wins, they will point back to that that speech.

#36     Sep 11, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

She talked out of it often enough.

Fascinating how she and Bachmann are out of the news these days, eh? Pet rocks lasted longer.

#37     Sep 11, 2012
  8. Clinton may be pointing back to it, but he'll be the only one.

I just don't see Clinton pulling that many votes from people who weren't already going to vote for Obama.

#38     Sep 11, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Me neither. The only ones I see or hear touting Clinton's <s>speech</s> anything are die hard Obama supporters.

#39     Sep 11, 2012
  10. BSAM

BSAM

Brother Dog, you rarely ever post anything funny, but this is definitely one of your shining moments.

#40     Sep 11, 2012