Romney - really ????

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigarrow, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Are you sure it's a fact ? How much research have you done on IQ tests ?

#51     Aug 5, 2012
  2. It's well established, you can dispute it if you want to sound like one of those "we faked the moon landing" loons if you want to.

avg IQ 85-87 depending on what 100 is normed to.
    avg difference repeatedly 1 standard deviation below whites.
    phenomenon is world-wide in scope

http://library.flawlesslogic.com/iq.htm

#52     Aug 5, 2012
  3. Mercor

Mercor

Had the Democrats voted against funding the wars, It would have been difficult to fight them.

#53     Aug 5, 2012
  4. How does asking the question make me "we faked the moon landing" loon ?
    Are you christian, they get upset when questions are asked too. I read the article you posted, if it is factual then there is strong evidence for racial difference in IQ.
    From just observation I've noticed that the religous right and many conservatives also appear to be low IQ. Are there any studies on religious and conservatives and IQ ?

#54     Aug 5, 2012
  5. With all this logic, hard to believe that a homosexual, who is medically inferior: "Homosexual Behavior - Medically Inferior
    Even if we ignore the issue of procreation, the evidence shows that homosexual unions are medically inferior to man-woman unions. Homosexual behavior" and an abomination in God's eyes, would be capable of transference and finger pointing.

How do you manage to trump up your chest and your kung fu manliness, while at the same time being the spitoon of the bible thumpers here on ET?

According to your friends here your lifestyle is sick, and you cost the country billions "Costs Americans millions in higher health insurance premiums because increased health costs from homosexual behavior are reflected in those premiums. In fact, the homosexual lobby has induced some states to prevent insurers from asking potential consumers any medical questions, including if they are HIV positive! As a result, every consumer is paying a higher premium because insurance companies are prevented from identifying clients who engage in high-risk sexual behavior."

Talk about hypocrisy. And, yet you continue to try to buy into the GOP Foxababble and hatred of gays.

I don't think any of the above is true, and I have no problems with gays, or blacks, or any specific group except maybe those who are led around by the nose by Fox, Rush, and crew. And that group is certainly equal opportunity, regardless of race, except maybe for blacks. Oh yeah, and hispanics, oh yeah, and Asians too.

A bit hard to rationalize all this, I understand. So hard to find someone you can categorize as inferior to you when the Bible tells you that you are an abomination.

#55     Aug 5, 2012
  6. For someone who claims to have a high IQ yourself , you certainly have the reading comprehension of a fvcking tard.
    "...you can dispute it if you want to sound like one of those "we faked the moon landing" loons..."

Now either you can't read or you think "asking a question" is synonymous with the act of "disputing".

My assertions still stand , if you want to dispute it knock yourself out, but don't think I'm going to fall for the simultaneous red herring and ad hominem fallacy tactic.

#56     Aug 5, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I doubt I "like" the republicans much more than you do in fact I voted for one democrap in the 2010 mid term election
    You keep avoiding questions oh ye great arbiter of what is and isn't bat shit crazy.

"As a former pot head stoner, former memeber of Reverend Writghts congregation and elitest limosiune liberal. Not to mention as someone who has NEVER been a real "working" American. How do you figure[Obama "represents the average working American] I wonder?

#57     Aug 5, 2012
  8. You're one to talk about hypocrisy.
    All of a sudden you find it irresistible to use homosexuality as an attack because I don't share your liberal idiot-ology.

Shows how serious you are about your beliefs stated elsewhere here.

#58     Aug 5, 2012
  9. I do study the art of kung-fu , have a problem with that?

#59     Aug 5, 2012
  10. I'm trying to relate something to you about your leaders here on ET. As I said, I have no problems with gays, and feel that I'm not racist either. It's just difficult to see someone like you, who others on here simply hate for your sexuality period. They just are full of hatred for gays, as seen in so many posts. The ones defending your biological behavior are the people in the other tent, so to speak.

Do you even read the homophobes on here? They're disgusting in their views and language as it pertains to your natural behavior. There's nothing wrong with conservative views, I may not agree, but nothing wrong in the biblical sense, as there is with so many who quote the bible about sexuality.

And, despite my joke, I did search for a U.S. Kung Fu license. Didn't find anything, can you explain what that is? Is it a teaching permit or something?

#60     Aug 5, 2012