Romney - really ????

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigarrow, Aug 2, 2012.

1. You can't find one post that even remotely suggested I worship Obama. Romney is a fortunate son, a real overachiever is a Buffett, Jobs, Welch and others. Romney isn't in that group. If Romney wins I'll support him as long as he represents me and produces. But I won't vote for the man, Obama is a better man and as of right now appears to better represent the majority of working Americans.

#41     Aug 5, 2012
  2. Because rednecks are concrete, rather than abstract thinkers, they have great trouble pulling details from a wide database and sorting thru that to get a reasonable conclusion.

So it is not surprising he would call a man born on third base an overachiever. He prolly thought dubya was too.

#42     Aug 5, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

As a former pot head stoner, former memeber of Reverend Writghts congregation and elitest limosiune liberal. Not to mention as someone who has NEVER been a real "working" American. How do you figure that I wonder?

#43     Aug 5, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Compared to Obam AND you "W" is an overachiver.
    Riding the affirmitive action train isn't an achievment.

#44     Aug 5, 2012
  5. I don't like Romney but will vote for him and other Republicans just to stop the financial transactions tax (FTT) that will put most of us who trade for a living out of business.

Obama was a big supporter of the FTT until Geithner temporarily talked him out of it. With Giethner leaving in January, the FTT will be back in play and Obama and the democrats will be pushing it every way they can.

Too bad I have to support exclusively Republicans in this election (I usually vote a split ticket and for independents), but I don't see that I have any other choice.

#45     Aug 5, 2012
  6. LOL it's that kind of right wing crazy logic ??? and that's a stretch of the word is the reason I can't vote republican anymore. You guys are batshit crazy.

#46     Aug 5, 2012
  7. Increased military industrial complex spending,1 or 2 major invade and occupy wars,making the bush tax cuts permanent then lowering taxes even more,higher deficits and debt,allowing health insurance companies to deny people due to pre existing conditions,deny claims ,set limits on care,try to drop you when you get sick etc

I will not vote for the above,Obama 2012 !!!!!

#47     Aug 5, 2012
  8. Well it IS for some.
    [​IMG]

#48     Aug 5, 2012
  9. So can we assume with your IQ of 90 that you are an average black man?

#49     Aug 5, 2012
  10. Well cheezewhiz 90 would be a little generous for the average black in the US.

Sorry but that's a fact.

#50     Aug 5, 2012