Romney - really ????

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigarrow, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

So your biggest fear/dislike of Romney is that he might "walk lock step with the far right"? THIS is you rationalization for choosing the Obamanation over Romney?

Seriously? For all intents and purposes Romney isn't even technically a conservative for Christ sake. And you think he might "walk lock step with the far right"? You're more likely to see pigs fly first.

#31     Aug 4, 2012
  2. Holy crap! It's snowing in hell! Luke said something that makes sense!:eek:

#32     Aug 4, 2012
  3. Nah, remember why the right hates Mittens. He is very much a moderate and has to continually be managed by his handlers to stay on message.

People are already walking around saying, Obamney, so what does that say?

#33     Aug 4, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, L.I.B. (well I'll be). It's true, a Romney win is not the end of the world, he has been effective in the past, he can be a practical man. So, for example, if stimulus were called for he just might do some. And, more importantly, the reps may not obstruct it.

#34     Aug 4, 2012
  5. Well the chance to see pigs fly is 0% Lucrum.
    Hell Romney might work out. It might force those mentally lazy republicans in congress to actually work on health care when they realize Romney/ObamaCare is here to stay.

#35     Aug 4, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Holy crap! RCG said something that wasn't a fucking lie! :eek:

#36     Aug 4, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ergo your originally stated "fear" is unfounded.
    Only if die hard Obama worshipers like you give him the chance. We already know Obama is an unqualified disaster. What's the harm in giving an overachiever a chance at the helm?

#37     Aug 4, 2012

8. Mittens overachieved at making money on the backs of people just like you.

Otherwise he is a man born on third base. Nothing special about that.

#38     Aug 4, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

You ignorant pathetic moron. I make my living flying/working for people like him.

He may however have made his money on the backs of people just like you.

#39     Aug 4, 2012
  10. Well at least it seems that the towel has been thrown in on Romney. To the point of rationalizations and excuses. And no more bets. Oh well, we'll see how the next 4 years work out before the Hilary election. Ah, just rattling cages about the Hil on the Hill.

#40     Aug 5, 2012