Romney - really ????

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigarrow, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

"Corporate Raider" LOL, spoken like a true member of the daily kos.........

None of the companies he ran went bankrupt either without a reason, or until after he was gone, either way he ran most of the ones that went bankrupt for more than 5-6 years, its not like he was running a fucking chop shop like Carl Icahn, where they bought these companies and turned around and did a fire sale on the assets. The overwhelming majority of the companies survived, and on top of all that,

HOW MANY OF THESE COMPANIES WOULD HAVE SURVIVED WITH ZERO CASH? ITs not like these companies took a bunch of money just for the hell of it.

#21     Aug 4, 2012
  2. Mercor

Mercor

I dont mind the flips, its the flops that are the problem.

A flip for Romney is to be for abortion then against it. A flipflop is for him to be for it again.

Obama was against gay marriage, now he is for it, this is a flip not a flipflop. Now if Obama says he is for gay marriage but is not going to try to fight laws against his position, then he is a hypocrite.

#22     Aug 4, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Actually in the words of the left wing media its not a flip flop at all, they said his position "evolved" must have been divine intervention.

[​IMG]

#23     Aug 4, 2012
  4. Romney is a hypocrite, that is fact.
    One good thing that will happen if Romney wins is the late night comedians will get some good material again.
    It'll be a parade of clowns with Romney leading Boehner, Cantor, turtle neck McConnell. And the baton twirling tea baggers made up of Perry, Pepporoni Cain, Palin and used to be hot Bauchmann followed up by the whole hee haw gang.
    It's going to be a good laugh, if we aren't crying too hard.

#24     Aug 4, 2012
  5. Eight

Eight

Romney will take it. We're in Jimmy Carter's second term, bigger than sh&t.. we have stagflation! Rising unemployment coupled with a stagnant economy. Obama is the worst pres ever! He's horrible! There are statesmen and there are politicians, BO is the latter. He gets caught with the open mike telling the Russians to hold off for awhile, that's not a statesman! 80+ % of lamestream media on Romney is negative! That's all the left has, I'm surprised they will show their faces in public after hit piece upon hit piece and facts tortured the way they do.

#25     Aug 4, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

That's not stagflation. (This is an example of why the left can go out in public.)

#26     Aug 4, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

So is Obama. Why is it you have no problem with Obama's hypocrisy?

#27     Aug 4, 2012
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vtv6XUT-hno" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Everyone can make videos. Here is a documentary from the producer of "Schindler's List."

What people here fail to understand is that no one is saying Romney is a good candidate. They are saying he is better then Obama.

#28     Aug 4, 2012
  9. Super, then you'll join Jem and place a bet of $100 -$1000 on that assumption, right? Or is this just more Foxababble nonsense? I'll make sure the money goes to charity and prove it to you. Please?

#29     Aug 4, 2012
  10. I think Obama is more outright lying. He probably was for gay marriage but thought he had to be agains it to get elected.
    Both are guilty, IMO Romney more so than Obama but that doesn't matter.
    Romney may do OK if he gets elected, except I don't think he has the balls to stand up to the idiot far right. But he could prove me wrong. Romney is the architect of a viable public health care plan, maybe he'll improve on Obamas version of Romney care.
    It's not that I dislike Romney so much it's that I'm afraid he won't be his own man and walk lock step with the far right.

#30     Aug 4, 2012