Romney owns Obama zombie from Peoria

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Mar 22, 2012.

1. Hell, Mav, I like you man. I have realized that this board is full of people who do not trade, so those who do get special props from me.

Coming to Chicago is in the cards, but I work 18 hours a day, so when I am feeling especially good about stuff and take a day off, I will come up. I was just there last month, didn't think to email you.

It's hard to argue with someone whom I think is actually a good egg, so Imma quit pretending to be pissed when I am not.

I do just play around down here in P&R and what is most likely to occur is that you find that I am a lot more conservative than you think.

#51     Mar 23, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

Thanks for picking up where Ricter left off on the "Ricter Riddle Of The Day." :D

#52     Mar 23, 2012
  3. Beta, why are you even talking to me? Please go and find your masters, and continue to practice your emulation of them.

#53     Mar 23, 2012
  4. And to think... that STUPID CUNT has a vote.

Any wonder why America is swirling the drain?

:( :(

#54     Mar 23, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

Except when he pretends to be objective and unbiased when, in fact, he isn't. Shades of salmonella. :D

#55     Mar 23, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Do you actually think you are objective? You are the most narrowminded person in this forum. Your hypocrisy is amazing.

#56     Mar 23, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

I try to view evidence as objectively as I can, but I have a socially liberal bias and have always said so. Therein lies the difference. Further, I consider myself to be a fiscally conservative Keynesian. My position has always been clear. There is no hypocrisy on my part. There is only a lack of understanding on your part.

#57     Mar 23, 2012
  8. jem

jem

fiscally conservative Keynesian - I am having trouble understanding this. This seems to be one of those non sequitor jokes... Like conservative leftist or universal health care.

#58     Mar 23, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

Precisely:

#59     Mar 23, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

Nice try. I'm just pointing out an over the cliff liberal claiming to be conservative.

I recall a thread last fall where you said you were going to take the conservative side during this election cycle. I guess for a moment you forgot that you are one of the biggest die hard liberals promoting your brand of dribble in the P&R.

#60     Mar 23, 2012