Romney owns Obama zombie from Peoria

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Mar 22, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ron, I have traveled far more then you bruh. I just have no reason to go to the sticks out where you live. Why the fuck would I leave Chicago to take a day trip to Peoria? When I travel, I go to NY, CA, TX, FL, not Peoria, IL. LOL. I don't think I'm missing anything in Peoria.

#41     Mar 22, 2012
  2. You did not know where Peoria was, and I can safely say you have not traveled more than I, oh blustery one. People who travel do not make the kinds of mistakes that you most publicly made. If you have travelling buddies they would be embarrassed for you.

No one who has been anywhere makes those kinds of errors.:D

#42     Mar 22, 2012
  3. achilles28

achilles28

haha, you're too kind, RCG. I agree with your take on the lady, but still, it's a funny video...

#43     Mar 22, 2012
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ron, you live in the sticks dude. I have spent all my adult life living in New York City and Chicago. There is no comparing us. Let me know the next time you are in Chicago. Oh wait, you can't even afford the scratch to come into the bit city. Well Ron, if you EVER do make it into the city, let me know. I'll meet you anywhere in town. And I'm buying.

#44     Mar 22, 2012
  5. yep, the sticks, I guess that is why Romney and Santorum were here yesterday, and Obama will be here later this year:D :D

Get out of the house, man! You have only been in TWO metropolises?

The more you talk, the more I know who I am talking to.

#45     Mar 22, 2012
  6. achilles28

achilles28

...??????? LOLLLL

#46     Mar 22, 2012
  7. And about the scratch, as an RN, I can get any number of companies to fund me if I chose to go there. :D

Ask your peers.

One more thing, you are only 2.5 hours away, and I drive an hour each way to work five days a week, so please spare me the scratch thingy, will ya?

#47     Mar 22, 2012
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Great, you're so close! So when can I expect you in the city Ron?

#48     Mar 22, 2012
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Lived Ron. Not been, lived! There is a difference. LOL. Why do you keep parroting the same phrases over and over man? Is that all you've got? Let me know when I can expect you in Chicago.

#49     Mar 22, 2012
  10. Ok, Let's list the amount of lies, misleading quotes of opponents on political ads, flip flopping, etch a sketch moments of the two (Obama vs. Romney).

Let's list them and have a contest. Romney is the most dishonest politician in a long time. I'm for the truth. Not a chronic liar as president.

You're blinded by your emotions.

#50     Mar 23, 2012