Romney owns Obama zombie from Peoria

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Mar 22, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, yeah im really emotionally invested in the GOP.... I hate them almost as much as the democrats, the only 2 politicians i actually like are Ron Paul, and Chris Christie, so try again.

Just because i hate the democrats more doesnt mean i like the GOP.

#31     Mar 22, 2012
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

I think what Ron means is that you are a racist. :)

#32     Mar 22, 2012
  3. Mav, you are socially insane. My regrets.

#33     Mar 22, 2012
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Come on bruh, call me a racist. Do it. Do it for old times sake. I know ya have it in ya. Come on bruh. :D

#34     Mar 22, 2012
  5. Max E.

Max E.

:D

#35     Mar 22, 2012
  6. achilles28

achilles28

One more time..

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/frGFOcN71QE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#36     Mar 22, 2012
  7. You know, Max, that is fair enuf. But if you side with the GOP, they WILL recognize you as a paleo-liberal, and you will get the same treatment as Ron Paul.

Chris Christie, my only regret with him is the referendum on the gay thing. If referendums were how we decided social justice, blacks would still be in the back of the bus. If you can refute that, please do.

I think Christie is principled, and that is appealing, but governing NJ is not that far from governing Mass.

But he has assiduously avoided making executive calls on social issues, and that is smart.

#37     Mar 22, 2012
  8. If you have rarely left cook county, your deficits are due to lack of exposure. I see that often.

Ignorance is one thing.

Stupidity is quite another.

I can never condemn the ignorant before they are educated.

#38     Mar 22, 2012
  9. Max E.

Max E.

This one is my all time favourite Obama zombie..... listen till the end its good.... :D

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RMK9zxb5HyE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#39     Mar 22, 2012
  10. I am saddened Achilles.

I would appear that your namesake is ultimately appropriate. Nearly ultimate intellect.....wasted.

#40     Mar 22, 2012