Romney owns Obama zombie from Peoria

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Mar 22, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah, that place must be a real dump, seems like everyone i hear about from out there is just looking for bigger government and handouts...... :D

#21     Mar 22, 2012
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Calm down and put your hands out. Obama will be around shortly to give you some stuff for free. Wait your turn.

#22     Mar 22, 2012
  3. And yet, every President that has ever run in the modern era stops here. In this dump, here in the cornfields of Western Illinois....go figure:D

#23     Mar 22, 2012
  4. It is you how never leaves cook country and does not know your own state. You social conservatives are simply insane, and thus, you are doomed come here and cry about defeat after stinging defeat:)

#24     Mar 22, 2012
  5. Max E.

Max E.

The girl from the video who told romney he was "all like yay freedom and yay pursuit of happiness" reminds me of special Ed from that old show crank yankers.... :D

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TzuU8wkj9lU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#25     Mar 22, 2012
  6. That was a nice retort, I am surprised you are so well read, actually:D

#26     Mar 22, 2012
  7. I suppose that is the extent to which you are able to comprehend things.....you can get better with practice, don't give up!

#27     Mar 22, 2012
  8. I actually hate election season, the Presidential motorcade always picks the absolute worst times to come through!

#28     Mar 22, 2012
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Indeed, it must be annoying when all the democrats come running out of the Cornfields, and surround Obama's car looking for handouts as he passes through.....

Here is a video of what happened the last time Obama rolled through Peoria, and the democrats caught wind of it..... :D

[​IMG]

#29     Mar 22, 2012
  10. And of course, I knew you would demonstrate some cognitive dissonance due to emotional investment you have in the GOP. Although I do not know why, you are a paleo-liberal. The GOP has no use for you.

Anyhow, here is the truth.

http://www.woodfordtimes.com/highli...SIVE-Many-presidents-have-visited-area?zc_p=0

#30     Mar 22, 2012