Romney owns Obama zombie from Peoria

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Mar 22, 2012.

1. Why does anyone give Romney's quotes any values? He lies and flip flops the etch a sketch around constantly. Even his campaign advisor said that when he wins the nomination, he's changing his right wing speak like an etch a sketch. Basically, he's lying to you folks.

Never seem a more phoney dishonest politician than Romney. During some state visit, he even said that he remembered state events he attended when he was a kid there. Hello, the guy wasn't even born when the state events took place. Just lie to get your way.

I'm not a GOP, but would rather vote Santorum if I had to choose between Santorum and Romney. Yeah, Santorum would probably lose to Obama for sure but I would've done it because I voted for a politician that sticks with his core beliefs. If he lost to Obama so be it. Never met a man that is so spineless. You can literally make a long 2 hour movie about Romney's lies and flip flops.

ROMNEY = Another RINO

#11     Mar 22, 2012
  2. . :D .

#12     Mar 22, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

No doubt Romney us a flip flopper who will say anything to get elected, the only person who is a bigger liar than him is Obama, so while i dont like Romney much, at least he is a step in the right direction, away from the pathological liar Barack Obama. The guy is even willing to lie about his own mothers death. What kind of pathological liar repeatedly lies about his own mothers death even when he has already been busted on it?

#13     Mar 22, 2012
    #14     Mar 22, 2012
  5. achilles28

achilles28

Either way, we're done. Mitt is a slight improvement over Obama. Mittens said he'd sign the NDAA. He wants to *increase* the Defense Budget, with no talk of deficit cutting, or ending the wars. None of this will end well...

#15     Mar 22, 2012
  6. We're 'done' due to a political contest result? Sounds a bit Draconian don't you think? I understand you're a person of Faith, and I respect that. Do you not have Faith in America as well? Regardless of who may be elected? We may not be happy if 'our guy' doesn't win, but to be so negative is sort of hysterical isn't it?

c

#16     Mar 22, 2012
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Are we taking to the center again? How many posts befote you dash back to the leftist trenches Mata Hari?

#17     Mar 22, 2012
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Max, I know another person in Peoria that wants free stuff from the government. I don't know what's going on in Peoria. :)

#18     Mar 22, 2012
  9. achilles28

achilles28

Faith? lol? Faith has nothing to do with it. I'm a realist. Just in this past century alone, Stalin, Hitler and Mao killed 120 million people. God let all that happen. I don't expect you to appreciate the evidence of our current predicament, because you won't even look at it. Legislatively, America is quickly circling the toilet. Mittens has committed himself to the cause. Either way, it's done. Economically, which is another story, we're done. I understand you're an old person, and like many old people, you're married to your delusions. Ignorance really is bliss. But even in the Ukraine, when blissfully ignorant families couldn't believe ol' uncle Joe Stalin would kick down there door, rape the wife in front of the kids, and kill the men, he did. In fact, he killed 8 million of them. Shit happens, brother. And just in the past 100 hundred years, it's happened a lot.

#19     Mar 22, 2012
  10. You know someone else from Peoria besides me? You didn't even know where Peoria was, you moron:D

#20     Mar 22, 2012