Romney owns Obama zombie from Peoria

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Mar 22, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I'm surprised at how low he has gone. Now he goes far out of his way to be an asshole. Its difficult to square with the nice guy that he was for a very long time. He was easygoing, reasonable and had a sense of humor. Now he seeths with hatred, is dishonest and is an awful racist.

You know that once Gabfly is their only supporter that they've hit rock bottom.

I hope he reverts back to himself but he has been this way for over a year so maybe this is just who he is now.

#111     Mar 26, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

If you actually read my post, which you quoted, then you would already have your answer.

#112     Mar 26, 2012
  3. jem

jem

You just regurgitated what I posted.
    What makes you a fiscally conservative Keynesian?
    What would you have done had you been in bush's shoes?

#113     Mar 26, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

I corrected what you posted. And if you insist on playing obtuse, then I suggest you take your game elsewhere.

#114     Mar 26, 2012
  5. jem

jem

I have asked you a very simple question for a few pages.
    You have not given an answer.
    It is you who is playing games.
    You manifest the empty ideas of the left.
    No ability to back up your baloney.

#115     Mar 26, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

Keynesian fiscal policy applied in its true and intended form IS fiscally conservative. I described the basic premise in my earlier explanatory post:
    Which word did you not understand?

#116     Mar 26, 2012
  7. jem

jem

So then as a proper Keynesian who follows Keynes true suggestions and ideas...

you must agree that one option Keynes suggests for a financial crisis is to lower taxes... because it stimulates the economy and as it works its way through raises revenue.

--

"Perhaps the first supply-side Keynesian was Lord Keynes himself. According to Bartlett, Keynes wrote, “Nor should the argument seem strange that taxation may be so high as to defeat its object, and that, given sufficient time to gather the fruits, a reduction of taxation will run a better chance than an increase of balancing the budget.”"

Did you read that you "fiscally conservative" Keynesian... Brass?

http://www.theamericanconservative....9/apr/20/00022/

#117     Mar 26, 2012