Romney owns Obama zombie from Peoria

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Mar 22, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Is everyone from Peoria an Obama zombie looking for handouts? Must be something in the drinking water out there.... :D

"So you’re all for like, 'yay, freedom,' and all this stuff. And 'yay, like pursuit of happiness.' You know what would make me happy? Free birth control."

LOL!!!

Plus, by the sound of the girls voice you could tell she was built like a brick shit house, so im not exactly sure why she would be wanting free birth control in the first place......

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/111166" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A woman in Peoria, Illinois stood up to let Mitt Romney know she wants free birth control. Romney responds by telling her to 'vote for the other guy' if she's looking for 'free stuff'.

Woman: "So you’re all for like, 'yay, freedom,' and all this stuff. And 'yay, like pursuit of happiness.' You know what would make me happy? Free birth control."

Romney:"You know, let me tell you, no no, look, look let me tell you something. If you’re looking for free stuff you don’t have to pay for, vote for the other guy. That’s what he’s all about, okay? That’s not, that’s not what I’m about."

2. achilles28

achilles28

Free birth control? Wtf is wrong with these people. Ya, clearly birth control is the defining issue of this generation. Not the economy, not the police state, not the endless wars. Birth control. No, wait. *FREE* birth control....

3. Look look . . . . no no. . . thats not , thats not. . . . let me tell you. . . . let ME tell you something.
    lol , a tiny woman puts him on the spot and the guy can't even speak straight. How is he going to be President FOR the people? Furthermore, when someone addresses you with the '' LOOK, LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING '' he is telling you to go fuck yourself.

4. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah plus there is the fact that most of these big government zombies, actually believe that this stuff is free....

5. Well... when you put it THAT way...

6. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah i wish he would have went about it in your way....

7. achilles28

achilles28

Sure, it's all "free". Free houses, free gas, free mortgage. Obama paid it all... He is The One.

8. achilles28

achilles28

Planned Parenthood? Free abortions? Sorta like a church picnic. Take what you want and leave..

9. Max E.

Max E.

:D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. achilles28

achilles28

lol

#10     Mar 22, 2012