Romney over Obama?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're extremely biased. What you've "seen" is exactly what you wanted to see.

#31     Dec 14, 2010
  2. I guess the State Department is biased as well.They must have seen what they wanted to see to give Obama a passport

#32     Dec 14, 2010
  3. The entire world has also been shown evidence that the twin towers and building 7 were brought down by demolition crews.

Do you believe this?

#33     Dec 14, 2010
  4. jem

jem

I read he received a diplomatic passport...
    do you know the requirements for a diplomatic passport? I do not...

Regarding the HI birth certificate... has Obama ever said this my birth certificate and it is accurate?
    (hint it was put out by his campaign.)

Has he proffered it to any governing body?
    I have not read that he has.

You keep making bullshit assumptions. You said, a few weeks ago, the U.S. supreme court ruled him a natural born citizen... I explained to you that they never reviewed any evidence.

And Frankly I do not trust the HI official who said she has verified that Obama does have a birth certificate... he statements are too well crafted... They seem deceptive.

I prefer she produce the originals rather than take her word for it.

#34     Dec 14, 2010
  5. He has a US passport,which requires proof of citizenship and proof of where you where born

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...08/obama-like-all-presidents-has-a-passport/1

In case, you've ever wondered: Yes, President Obama has a passport.

And, yes, as with all presidential passports, it is stamped when he enters other countries, though all of that is handled by members of his staff.

This information comes courtesy of White House Week, the video series posted on the administration's website. The current edition features viewer questions, one of which deals with passports.

The White House video helpfully provides a picture of Obama's passport -- which, our friends at Politico point out, lists his birthplace as Hawaii, no doubt to the consternation of critics who believe he was born outside of the U.S.

On the other hand: The issuance and expiration dates are blotched out by the White House!

A conspiracy? You be the judge ...

---

http://www.politico.com/blogs/joshgerstein/0810/Dont_look_birthers_Obamas_passport.html?showall

Don't look, birthers: Obama's passport

Here's something new for the birthers to chew over: President Barack Obama's passport. Says he was born in Hawaii! But the White House has strategically fuzzed out certain data, so the mystery continues.

Now, it's his official passport, which means it's new, so the true believers will not be persuaded. Not that they ever would.

[​IMG]

#35     Dec 14, 2010
  6. Which official ? The Dept of health official or the Republican Governor of Hawaii,they both said Obama was born in Hawaii

#36     Dec 14, 2010
  7. I never said that.If you think I did please post a link to that statement

I said that The Supreme Court has thrown out every case on the issue and a Supreme Court Justice swore Obama in.

When the Supreme Court wont look at birther garbage or allow birther garbage into thier court, I think it is a logical assumption that they feel the birthers and there case is garbage

Also note the numerous state and federal courts that have thrown out every birther case,as well a military court that has recently thrown out using birther garbage as a defense

#37     Dec 14, 2010
  8. No

I am not a truther

#38     Dec 14, 2010
  9. jem

jem

when cases get dismissed on procedural grounds, you can not make any assumptions about the merits.

I believe you said the Supreme Court certified the election. I am still looking for a link to that decision.

#39     Dec 14, 2010
  10. I said Congress certified the election jem.I said a Supreme Court Justice swore him in

#40     Dec 14, 2010