Romney only pays 15 % in taxes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I mention welfare queens and you immediately assume I'm referring to you.

Very telling indeed.

#11     Jan 17, 2012
  2. Of course you did,you are always bringing insults into threads .Just wanted to point that out :)

#12     Jan 17, 2012
  3. Since the tax rate on earned income is much higher, the much lower 15% rate shows that either Romney does not earn his income, or that the tax rate is unfair, but since he is rich and is running to ran the system, he is cooked on either (if not both) counts.

His case confirms what is known: the tax payer is the average american, who then finances the richer guys via the tax rates if not in outright bailouts.

#13     Jan 17, 2012
  4. They want to ignore it,but they know how damaging this will be to Romney in the general election

#14     Jan 17, 2012
  5. The only guy in the republican field that may be worth hearing is Ron Paul. Ginrich wants to imprison judges, denies history, and is an ass licker of the zionists, etc. We know what Romoney is in terms of taxes, and we know his views about corporations (A corp is a person). The other idiots that are out such as Cain/Backman/etc, might have impacts on others. There is also the 10-year-behind-time guy named Santorum. He souds like Bush deja vue --- At least Bush spoke the words 10-years before him.

#15     Jan 17, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Point out this one.

#16     Jan 17, 2012
  7. Mercor

Mercor

Same tax rate your Grandma pays on her bonds.
    Maybe she has all municipals bonds and pay no taxes.

Why should i subsidize your Grandma's income when she pays no taxes on her Muni's.

#17     Jan 17, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Your stupidity is...well...stunning to say the least.

#18     Jan 17, 2012
  9. 01-07-12

#19     Jan 17, 2012
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

#20     Jan 17, 2012