romney: Obama has declared war on religion,

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Free Thinker, Aug 15, 2012.

1. yea but you live in alternate reality. in your world everything republican is pure. they had nothing to do with crashing the economy, starting 2 unfunded unnecessary wars, causing the housing crash, letting wall street blow itself up.
    and now even though effective taxes are at their half a century lows you want to cut programs for the poor just so you can cut taxes for the rich even further because they promise to hire if only they had lower taxes. never mind corporations have record cash in the bank.

alternate reality is a magical place. you never have to think further than up or down,black or white.

#11     Aug 16, 2012
  2. from Free Thinker:[/i]

yea but I live in alternate reality. in my world everything liberal is pure. they had nothing to do with crashing the economy, starting 2 unfunded unnecessary wars, causing the housing crash, letting wall street blow itself up then insisting they be bailed out.

alternate reality is a magical place. you never have to think further than up or down,black or white.

#12     Aug 16, 2012
  3. Yannis

Yannis

Dumbest thing you've ever said, and you've said some out of this world doozies :)

#13     Aug 16, 2012
  4. my experience with the ones on this site seems to be good evidence.

let me ask you. why does religious, science denier, birther,racist,anti government,anti global warming, homophobic, gun nut and selfish always seem to come bundled in the same package?

#14     Aug 16, 2012
  5. It doesn't but the facts don't matter one whit to you .

#15     Aug 16, 2012
  6. Yannis

Yannis

Sorry for what I said before... THIS is the dumbest thing you've ever said here. But, don't let me slow you down, go ahead, try again to best yourself :)

#16     Aug 16, 2012