Romney Looks Like the Next Pres

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

I dont care ill leave Ron Paul in there as your wild card as i have pretty good odds right now i think.

Take the numbers that night..... we can go with whatever CNN has as the neutral source.... Whatever CNN has that night is final.

One other thing i just thought of, no cheesy shit like getting someone to act as your surrogate and PMing them something and telling them to quote and post for you, i dont care if you use the PM for business as i still talk to traders regularly through that and will continue to do so during my sentence, but no messaging someone and telling them to quote you and post it as a response,

Agreed?

#41     Apr 13, 2012
  2. OK and agreed.I wouldn't have done anything like that anyway

#42     Apr 13, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Me neither when i make bets im a man about it..... Thread bookmarked now on all 4 comps.....

#43     Apr 13, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Which debates are coming up in Canada?

#44     Apr 13, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

#45     Apr 13, 2012
  6. #46     Apr 13, 2012
  7. Max E.

Max E.

I just thought about this again for a second, as it is something i have never really paid attention to before cause it didnt matter due to electoral votes, is CNN even going to have a number for the popular vote that night?

If they have an estimate that night then we will take the estimate, once all the polls are counted, if they dont we stay in contact via PM, but the one thing is no gloating from either side until we get the first official estimate from CNN, and we figure out which one of us is toast, k?

And we will take whatever their first count is once they have counted everything.

#47     Apr 13, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

#48     Apr 13, 2012
  9. OK

#49     Apr 13, 2012
  10. Me too :D

Max,Lucrum,pspr or Trader666 if any of you want to make a 30 day bet that The Supreme Court upholds The Obamacare mandate the offer is on the table :)

Jem,if you want to make a 30 day bet(that I would have to serve after Max's 30 days if I lose for a total of 60 days no posts from me) that Obama will be on the ballot in all 50 states the offer is on the table :)

#50     Apr 13, 2012