Romney Looks Like the Next Pres

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Apr 13, 2012.

1. jem

jem

I just watched a big t.v. showing his speech while eating. He was looking so good and talking so well the guy next to me showed me a picture he was i n standing next to Romney. The place was mesmerized and buzzed with excitement.

Plus that speech was excellent.

Since we now know these polls are rigged with oversized democrat samples... this is Romney's to win. He is probably in the lead past the margin for error and he looks like a much better candidate for the general election.

He might be our next great President. Which would be a real change.

2. pspr

pspr

Got a long ways to go til November and the Democrats are going to throw every piece of shit they can dig up against the wall to see if it sticks. That's what they do.

I think Romney will survive and win but it is going to get really really ugly until then.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Riots?

4. jem

jem

No doubt... but I am confident he is smart enough and composed enough to make good decisions.

And look at the themes he put out there today. I believe those are winners.

Obama was trying to tell a church who is qualified to be a minister. That should scare every american away from big brother.

1. Obama and the left as an Orwellian nightmare
    2. Growing govt and debasing the dollar destroys our future, steals your hard earned money and prevents job growth.

Not much more is needed than that. Great speech. He has the independents, he has all the soccer moms and half of the other women now all he needs are hispanics.

5. pspr

pspr

I'm ready! Let's go! :D

6. :confused: :confused: :confused:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/153764/Obama-Solidifying-Lead-Among-Independents-Swing-States.aspx

April 4, 2012

Obama Solidifying Lead Among Independents in Swing States
    Independent women widely favor Obama after previously backing Romney

by Jeffrey M. Jones

PRINCETON, NJ -- Barack Obama has a 48% to 39% advantage over Mitt Romney among independent voters in 12 key swing states. He first moved ahead of Romney among this group in February after being tied in January and trailing last year.

Women boost Obama over Romney in swing states

April 02, 2012|Lily Kuo | Reuters

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Women voters helped President Barack Obama take a large lead over Republican front-runner candidate Mitt Romney in a dozen battleground states, a USA TODAY/Gallup poll said on Monday.

The results point to difficulties the Republicans could face among a critical bloc in November's general election against Obama.

Support for Obama among women under the age of 50 surged from mid-February, the poll found, putting the president ahead of Romney by 51 percent against 42 percent among all voters. Obama led Romney among the women with 54 percent, compared to Romney's 36 percent.

Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/po...-obama-among-latinos-poll-says/#ixzz1oNbcV7oE

[​IMG]

GOP Hopefuls Losing Ground to Obama Among Latinos

New York – Despite growing disappointment in his handling of immigration issues, Latino voters favor President Barack Obama by six-to-one over any of the Republican presidential hopefuls, showed a Fox News Latino poll conducted under the direction of Latin Insights and released Monday.

The national poll of likely Latino voters indicated that 73 percent of them approved of Obama’s performance in office, with over half those questioned looking favorably upon his handling of the healthcare debate and the economy, at 66 percent and 58 percent respectively.

Released on the eve of the Super Tuesday primaries in the race for the GOP nomination, the Fox News Latino poll shows former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney with 35 percent of Latino voter support, to Texas Rep. Ron Paul's 13 percent, former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich's 12 percent, and former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum's 9 percent.

But the poll shows that the overwhelming choice among likely Latino voters is President Obama. In head-to-head match-ups none of the GOP candidates would garner more than 14 percent of the Latino vote come November, the poll said.

"This is what we're seeing across the country," said Gabriela Domenzain, Obama campaign spokesperson. "The more Latinos learn about the candidates, the more they reject them."

Caught-up in the throes of a bitterly contested primary season, the GOP hopefuls seem to be losing traction among Latino voters.

For Latinos, Immigration is More Personal Than Political, Fox News Latino Poll Says

While the poll indicates that four of five Latinos who voted for Obama in 2008 would vote for him later this year, Latinos who voted for Republican Arizona Sen. John McCain four years ago are now divided between voting for Obama and the Republican candidates. Forty percent said that they favored Obama while 38 percent said they would vote for Romney. Obama also leads Santorum 38 percent to 34, and Gingrich 40 percent to 38.

McCain grabbed 31 percent of the overall Hispanic vote.

7. Max E.

Max E.

I agree that the last couple speeches he made have seemed very good, he always seemed uncomfortable wading into the social issues, mostly cause he isnt a social conservative, but he didnt have a choice, cause that was where Santorum took the whole thing, now he has his eyes on the prize and is staynig 100% on the economy. As long as he can stay focused on the economy and business, that is his wheelhouse, im eagerly awaiting the new false narratives that the left wing media will come up with in the coming days to get him off that....

Romney is smart, and he doesnt let himself drift off focus like Santorum, and wade into social issues that are losers, he is going to hammer the shit out of Obama now until the election all on the economy, i only hope Santorum didnt do him to much damage by dragging everyone into the social issues.

I still think Obama has the edge, but i think it is narrowing and im a little more optimistic then i was for a couple of those weeks when Santorum dragged them into all kinds of crazy shit.

8. jem

jem

AK, I agree work needs to be done by Romney for Latios. I noted to myself that the latinos at lunch were not fired up. But, I did not want to shout that out.

But, I see Latinos in church. They are more conservative by nature. All he needs is a good plan for closing the border with a legit path to citizenship. That will be good for 10% more and then Obama and the left will be toast. Latinos know a lousy economy forces their family back to Mexico.

9. Swing states

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. jem

jem

garbage polls... What size was the democratic sample? also skewed by the fact there has been republican infighting.

#10     Apr 13, 2012