Romney is the sleaziest piece of shit to ever try getting into the whitehouse

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ricter, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

You just described Obama.

#21     Oct 7, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8MjmAgVpIKo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#22     Oct 8, 2012
  3. Whenever ya'll post "Romney lies" my brain just goes back to the ad where "Romney killed my wife" Sheesh I watched it and Romney wasn't even in the video. It was a video about some old dude and cancer.

Now someone said "again" (sigh) Romney lies, but I'm still trying to get up to speed on who lied regarding the 911 terrorist attack in Lybia.

I hopre Romney continues to lie and get yoour stories mixed up, trying to hit a moving target in a way.

#23     Oct 8, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Mitt Romney Releases New Ad Repeating Debunked Claim About Jeep Jobs Going To China

"WASHINGTON -- Unbowed by a barrage of criticism and fact checks over its ad insinuating that Chrysler is moving Jeep production to China, the Mitt Romney campaign has released a new radio ad making the same debunked claim.

"The ad, which was flagged by a Democratic source, is running in Ohio's Toledo and Dayton markets. The Romney campaign has spent a total of $224,000 in both markets this week."

October 30, 2012 at 11:47 am
    Marchionne's letter on Jeep production in U.S.

"Chrysler Group's production plans for the Jeep brand have become the focus of public debate.

"I feel obliged to unambiguously restate our position: Jeep production will not be moved from the United States to China.

"North American production is critical to achieving our goal of selling 800,000 Jeep vehicles by 2014. In fact, U.S. production of our Jeep models has nearly tripled (it is expected to be up 185%) since 2009 in order to keep up with global demand.

"We also are investing to improve and expand our entire U.S. operations, including our Jeep facilities. The numbers tell the story:

"We will invest more than $1.7 billion to develop and produce the next generation Jeep SUV, the successor of the Jeep Liberty -- including $500 million directly to tool and expand our Toledo Assembly Complex and will be adding about 1,100 jobs on a second shift by 2013.

"At our Jefferson North Assembly Plant, where we build the Jeep Grand Cherokee, we have created 2,000 jobs since June 2009 and have invested more than $1.8 billion.

"In Belvidere, where we build two Jeep models, we have added two shifts since 2009 resulting in an additional 2,600 jobs.

"With the increase in demand for our vehicles, especially Jeep branded vehicles, we have added more than 11,200 U.S. jobs since 2009. Plants producing Jeep branded vehicles alone have seen the number of people invested in the success of the Jeep brand grow to more than 9,300 hourly jobs from 4,700. This will increase by an additional 1,100 as the Liberty successor, which will be produced in Toledo, is introduced for global distribution in the second quarter of 2013.

"Together, we are working to establish a global enterprise and previously announced our intent to return Jeep production to China, the world's largest auto market, in order to satisfy local market demand, which would not otherwise be accessible. Chrysler Group is interested in expanding the customer base for our award-winning Jeep vehicles, which can only be done by establishing local production. This will ultimately help bolster the Jeep brand,and solidify the resilience of U.S. jobs.

"Jeep is one of our truly global brands with uniquely American roots. This will never change. So much so that we committed that the iconic Wrangler nameplate, currently produced in our Toledo, Ohio plant, will never see full production outside the United States.

"Jeep assembly lines will remain in operation in the United States and will constitute the backbone of the brand.

"It is inaccurate to suggest anything different."

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20121030/AUTO0101/210300401#ixzz2AoDhQnXi

"It is inaccurate to suggest anything different." In other words, Romney is a liar. Again.

#24     Oct 30, 2012
  5. Arnie

Arnie

previously announced our intent to return Jeep production to China

:confused:

#25     Oct 30, 2012
  6. Hail Mary passes being thrown all the way from their own goal line.

#26     Oct 30, 2012
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Jeeps were once built there.

#27     Oct 30, 2012
  8. Feels like the Candy Crowley incident all over again :cool:

#28     Oct 30, 2012
  9. :D

#29     Oct 30, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Politicians make promises that everyone knows are, "yeah, good luck with that". They also make plausible promises that they subsequently fail to deliver. But at the time they make these promises, they can't be refuted, not with certainty. Maybe the unlikely will occur. Maybe reasons, some valid some not, will be offered after failure to deliver. "That's politicians for ya." But all those typically happen after the election.

So we have entered a new era of political rot, and I'm relieved to say that it's MR Flip Flop and the reps (not all) leading the way, not my team. Hell, "flip flop" is an entirely too mild pejorative to use on Romney, he's worse than that, he's proving it.

#30     Oct 30, 2012