Romney in a LANDSLIDE

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ripley, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Yo Vinny, ehhhh, what da fuuck! Whas goin on ova here?
    Marie sez you been steppin outta line. You betta fuckin watchit, you unnerstan or I'll fuckin fuck you up.

#31     Nov 1, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

OHMS - Get your woman under control. Show us you are a man not a mouse. :D

#32     Nov 1, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Why does AK get to be the communist?? : (

; )

#33     Nov 1, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

You asking AK? I think you have everyone else on ignore.

#34     Nov 1, 2012
  5. OHMS, no disrespect to you or your girlfriend, but I don’t see how these can be used in the same paragraph, speaking in context of course. Basic ELPS class taught me otherwise many moons ago.

#35     Nov 1, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

"There has been a couple of instances this week of voting machines changing the vote from Romney to Obama and that is just the times where the voter happened to notice. The proclivity for liberals to become so emotionally invested in having their man win at all costs gives me the idea that they will rationalize unethical behavior to get him reelected."

This sounds precisely like conservatives. And the voting machine thing never happened.

#36     Nov 1, 2012
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I'm gonna end up like Bill Clinton with my dick stored in a lock-box next to the maxi pads under the sink. :D

Seriously though, its a kind of "opposites attract" type deal straight outta some bad chick flick lol.

She has insisted that I watch the movie "A Good Year" like 3 times lately in some kind of attempt at girlie indoctrination. I even have that ringtone on my phone to certify my utter servitude. Some of us get into a real twist over a nice strawberry blonde eheh.

#37     Nov 1, 2012
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Standard ET welcome: " Who the fuck are you?"

:D

Welcome to P&R TD.

#38     Nov 1, 2012
  9. All kidding aside, she fits the textbook definition of an "Obamabot":

Obamabot

One who supports Barack Obama and yet knows
    very little or nothing about Obama the man and politician; his history, accomplishments and challenges beyond repeating Obama Camp talking points and/or slogans.

An Obamabot typically can't define, explain or defend Obama's policies. If an Obamabot is pursued or confronted about his or her seeming blind loyalty and lack of knowledge, he or she will typically launch a 'counter attack' (to a perceived attack) and accuse those who differ as racist, ignorant, hateful, etc. and/or will become resentful, indignant,
    insulting, and even threatening (in cases which are most extreme).

#39     Nov 1, 2012
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Don't worry, my soon to be ex wife is mostly liberal. Yes, thank God she doesn't vote! She's all about being an apologist for blacks who act like zoo animals, and used to fight me on abortion and gun control. We DID have great sex though, so hope you're at least getting that!!!! Don't know what to tell you as you'll NEVER change the way she thinks, and I mean NEVER!!! Don't fool yourself. She's a liberal, and won't change until SHE changes from that lunacy. Been where you stand, and understand fully... Hang in there. Like slick willy used to say, "I feel Your pain." Unlike slick willy's bullshit words, I REALLY DO feel Your pain, and know where you're coming from... Again, hang in there if you love her.
    LEAPup

#40     Nov 1, 2012