Romney in a LANDSLIDE

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ripley, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Wigger did but he pulled an Obama and flip-flopped.

#21     Nov 1, 2012
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

I agree. I think the msm has been bullshitting America with their polls, and Romney takes it, and by a large number. If not, there will have been MAJOR voter fraud. Of course, that never happens on any side but the devilcrat side, so if its even close, I suspect several million dead people "voted." After all, I have to show an id to buy a cigar now and then, but to vote for the president of the most powerful country on earth? Nope! No identification necessary! Un fucking real!!!!!!!!:mad:

Reminds me of Monty python's movie "search for the holy grail" where the English guy kept saying, "bring out yer dead."

#22     Nov 1, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

I guess that would put IQ on the side of the 'cunts' then. :D

#23     Nov 1, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Like I said, I made no alterations. I merely lopped off the beginning and end.
    It's done all day every day without complaint by anyone I've noticed. Often for the sake of brevity or to focus on only the portion of a post that's actually being responded to.

The prohibited "alterations" you're referring to would be, for example, something like:
    THAT WOULD be the kind of alteration that Magna has a bug up his butt over. Which I don't do anymore since the practice was poo pooed on by said moderator.

#24     Nov 1, 2012
  5. AK, since you seem active in this thread, can you please comment on your user name?

#25     Nov 1, 2012
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

It's not the first time AK has been incorrect on the forum rules. Remember the whole "you can't quote someone that someone else has on ignore" stupidity?

#26     Nov 1, 2012
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Hey communist ak, vaffanculo!

#27     Nov 1, 2012
  8. Your lopp job wasn't for the sake of brevity ,it was to make an insult.I believe altering posts to insult was the reason the mods said to stop doing it

#28     Nov 1, 2012
  9. Hey Leapup.....Obama 2012 !!!!!!!

#29     Nov 1, 2012
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Gotta be careful of being too certain of election outcomes in this country.

There has been a couple of instances this week of voting machines changing the vote from Romney to Obama and that is just the times where the voter happened to notice. The proclivity for liberals to become so emotionally invested in having their man win at all costs gives me the idea that they will rationalize unethical behavior to get him reelected.

My girlfriend has an intense hatred towards Mitt Romney. When I start to ask her questions it becomes clear that she knows almost nothing about him, his positions on issues or his background. She just manifests pure hatred for him simply for opposing Barrack Obama. Anyone who runs against Obama is a racist in her view and Obama should not be challenged in any way on any subject.

When I pin her down on the terrible performance of Obama as President she basically says that the President has no power to influence any important issues so he is basically not responsible for the economy, foreign policy, race relations etc and that he is a "nice guy" who needs "another chance". I just can't account for her attitude. She is very intelligent and is probably the adult in our relationship but it all goes out the window when it is about Obama.

I'll believe Romney is going to be President when I see the inauguration and see Obama takeoff from Andrews AFB for Oahu.

#30     Nov 1, 2012