Romney Hits 50% In Virginia

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Oct 19, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Mitt Romney has taken his biggest lead of the year in Florida and now outpaces President Obama by five points in the key swing state following Tuesday night's debate.

The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of Likely Florida Voters finds Romney with 51% support to Obama’s 46%. One percent (1%) prefers some other candidate, and two percent (2%) remain undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Florida now moves from a Toss-Up to Leans Romney in the Rasmussen Reports Electoral College Projections.

http://m.rasmussenreports.com/publi...ction/florida/election_2012_florida_president

#11     Oct 19, 2012
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Agreed!

And Leavenworth would also be a good alternative.

#12     Oct 19, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

Gitmo would just make Obummer think he is on vacation in Hawaii.

Unless he can be waterboarded on a weekly basis. :D

#13     Oct 19, 2012
  4. Only about half of Americans realize how bad he is and the threat he poses to America. The other half swoon for him.

Didn't WWII Germans swoon over Hitler, too??

I can hardly believe how stupid, naive, greedy half of America is... that includes nearly all of my own family. Sad. (They all think I'm whack when I try to enlighten them.)

:(

#14     Oct 19, 2012
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

ABSOLUTELY!! Great post!

And yes, I've got some Dumbocrats in my family who are the first to flip shitty when I try to point out to them exactly what you pointed out above. Yes, the sheeple adored Hitler. It's beyond sad that America (about half of it), is in love with this sicko who is bound and determined to destroy this country. For the life of me, I just don't understand. :confused:

#15     Oct 19, 2012
  6. When is the October surprise going to come ? Today is the 31st

#16     Oct 31, 2012
  7. jem

jem

it came and the ministry of info told the mass media is ignore it.

#17     Oct 31, 2012