Romney Has a Christie Problem

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Which one are you, wigger? :D

#41     Oct 31, 2012
  2. So songs about kissing girls ,fucking,naked videos with snoop dogg,kissing guys on stage etc is for tweens ? Thats what your saying.

I went to one of her concerts it was mostly females in their mid to late 20's some with their girls some with thier boyfriends.If you want to stay stupid then stay stupid

#42     Oct 31, 2012
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

[​IMG]

"Went out wit @Schevys_Eunique (Schevy) today on the streets. We hit up Hayward and then hopped over to the pennisula. Palo Alto, Redwood City and then San Carlos. I called Chino and let him know where to find me. I was looking for Katy Perry's BIGGEST fans. I had her latest CD and it was signed by HER! Annnnd of course they showed! =) First was cute lil Talia. She knew all the songs. Then Lyndall showed and then Mike came by. He came all the way from South City. Glad he made it! =) Fun times on the streets."

Read more: http://www.wild949.com/pages/blog-nicole.html?feed=411630&article=9965077#ixzz2Av18xMpI

#43     Oct 31, 2012
  4. As I said... you can't expect reality from someone who's so screwed up he pretends he's black.

#44     Oct 31, 2012
  5. Again,bad parenting

[​IMG]

#45     Oct 31, 2012
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Dude, you can't hide form the fact that you go to concerts with tweens!!!!!!! Dude, please, listen to me. Do NOT tell your buddies about this. Just trust me on this. Keep this as your little ET secret. LOL. You do NOT want people knowing you go to Katy Perry concerts. Unless, unless a bunch of 12 year old girls ask and you want to share your memories with them. :D :D :D

#46     Oct 31, 2012
  7. Yeah... on the part of your parents for raising such a dipshit :p

#47     Oct 31, 2012
  8. Less then 5 % of Katy perry concerts are tweens !!!!!!!!!!!!.Tweens with bad parents for allowing them to go a concert made for adults

#48     Oct 31, 2012
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Come on dude, I've posted panoramic shots of a concert that sweeped around and the folks here at ET did a little demographic study from the shot and a large majority of the fans were tweens, teens and pedophile dads. :D

#49     Oct 31, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

You got some credible stats and sources to back that up?

#50     Oct 31, 2012