Romney Has 14 Pt. Lead With Middle Class

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 24, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

That is interesting, I haven't seen a single 2012 Obama bumper sticker. That has to be representative of something...

#11     Sep 24, 2012
  2. Come to think of it, neither have I. Nor have I seen a Romney sticker either.

I miss the old days when bumper stickers were commonplace and people sported campaign buttons. Now, all people do is wear their game jersey on Sunday.

#12     Sep 24, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I have two anti Obama bumper stickers on my Wrangler. The only bumper stickers that have ever been on a car I own.

#13     Sep 24, 2012
  4. jem

jem

to be fair the lack of bumper stickers was brought to my attention by someone else .

I will say... since reading that observation... I have seen one obama 08 sticker on one of those little trender cars with the go cart wheels.

It was one of those "smart" cars which people drove for few months after the tax incentives...and Obama giveaways and then you never saw again outside the gates of the counrty club

#14     Sep 24, 2012
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yep, I don't like bumper stickers, but have two on my car as well stating no Obama. Can't believe how many people at gas stations-including pretty females-say they like what's on my car.

NO, I won't drive through Jacksonville, FL without my Glock with these stickers as the trash there wants to lay on their arses, and get a gubment check, as small as it is. Talk about slavery! Ocommunist is THE slave master of slave masters for the sheep and niggers.

#15     Sep 24, 2012